Episode 1

Episode 1/Chapter 1: Immortal Warrior (1)
TL: Tsubak

ED: Isalee

“Enter!”

“Enter!”

“Waaaaaa!”

The bulky warriors that were lined up in front of the door blew their horn trumpets as the door opened. The Valkyries raised flags of various colors and urged the warriors, that entered through the door with thunderous cheers.

“Kuk! Ugh! Wait! Wait!”

Tae Ho wasn’t even thinking of entering the door, but he didn’t have a choice. As the huge sea of bodies started pushing him, there was no way he could resist. If he tried to go the other way or stop, he would fall down and get trampled over.

Tae Ho got pushed forward tens of meters in an instant and looked at the only Valkyrie he knew; she was the one that had brought him here. He wanted to beg for something, but the black-haired Valkyrie put on a refreshing smile and said, “Warrior! Welcome to Valhalla! Let’s hope we meet again at the night banquet!”

“Night banquet?”

He asked a question but no reply could be heard. No, in the first place, his question was drowned out by the voices around him.

Tae Ho gave up on trying to talk to the Valkyrie and just looked to the front. As the strength pushing behind him was still great, if he became careless for even a moment, he would die on the spot.

‘Wait, am I not already dead?’

He thought that, but for now Tae Ho was focused on moving his feet because that was what his instinct was telling him to do. If it hurt when people pushed him, it was obvious that it would also hurt if he fell.

The place beyond the door was so big that it was able to hold hundreds of people at once. The high ceiling was made out of rocks, the pillars were tall, and the place itself gave a big impression.

There were also some Valkyries wearing armor inside the door, but they weren’t warriors so they were lined up on another side of the wall. A high platform was placed in front of them.

‘Is someone going to perform over there?’

As Tae Ho was walking and observing his surroundings, a rough voice spoke right next to him.

“Which battle did you die in?”

Tae Ho flinched, but fortunately, the question wasn’t directed at him but at another man. The man that asked the question and the one that was asked looked like bears.

The red-bearded man that was questioned started explaining his situation. Then the blue-bearded man sharply opened his eyes.

“You were the one that killed me!”

‘What?’

Tae Ho was surprised and so he turned to look back at them. Were they enemies that stood on the same battlefield?’

Tae Ho shrank back because he thought that a fight would occur, but nothing happened. The red-bearded man patted the shoulders of the other man and stirringly said, “Kuhahat, know that you were able to come to Valhalla because of me.”

“Kuku, that was a good fight. But seeing that we are together, did you die after that?”

At the blue-bearded man’s question, the red-bearded one frowned as if it was regrettable.

“I got done in by a young man with five braids. He pierced my stomach while yelling ‘Father!’.”

“Ah….Bjorg! You avenged your father!”