Episode 65

Episode 65/Chapter 1: The ten realms (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

For Asgard and the nine realms.

There were ten realms and each of them was connected to each other.

But they weren't connected in a random way. There was a clear rule existing in the connection of a world. It was especially the case in the huge connecting path.

Olympus and the Temple were each connected with two worlds.

Erin was only connected with Asgard.

And Asgard had connections with four worlds called Olympus, the Temple, Erin and earth.

The existence of the connecting path.

That's why Asgard wasn't connected directly to the other worlds connected with Olympus and the Temple. It couldn't be connected.

&

The returning trip to Asgard was quite fun.

And it was also comfortable thanks to Zeus and other Gods having accommodate them.

Because of that, Tae Ho could enjoy the trip in a really long time.

Actually, Tae Ho had travelled to all kinds of places in the world but all of that had been for business and not to play.

'In addition, I had no time to play as I always won.'

Because he always went all the way to the end in every competition. Tae Ho didn't have an option to get disqualified early and travel.

Tae Ho took a deep breath and checked his surroundings. The group was currently riding on the back of the biggest child of Echidna and travelling. It looked like a turtle but had a mystical ability that let him fly without wings so it was a really nice guy to ride on.

Heda, that had been sending him a gaze that was close to being absolute zero at the meeting festival, seemed like fortunately her anger went away. No, it may be that she pretended to have been angry alone.

'In the first place, Heda is the one that created the meeting saga.......'

Thinking about it, that really was the case. In addition, Heda also knew that Tae Ho only wanted to gather the blessing of the Goddesses- and it wasn't based on any evil desires.

'Speaking like you please because of your open mouth. Even if you mouth is foul, speak properly. Properly.'

'Kugh....Your skills to condemn someone right and proper is still great. I sent an applause to your consistency.'

'Don't act crazy. Only your speaking skills became better.'

Cuchulainn let out a groan and said. Tae Ho just got hit and wasn't able to attack with words before but now he could defend and even counterattack well.

'This is all thanks to me having trained you. I'm feeling strong emotions.'

Tae Ho ignored him like usual and then looked at Heda. SHe was telling something to Nidhogg while stroking her head so it really didn't look like she was angry. She even smiled back gracefully when their eyes met.

'Certainly. It was only for a short moment. Well, Heda and Idun-nim at night are.....'

'Stop. I don't want to listen anymore. No, thinking about it I do want to hear. Speak in more details. Or don't entrust Gae Bolg to master.'

'You really don't want me to?'

'How can that be? It seems like it's now time for me and you to separate. This body of mine, Cuchulainn, wants to be with master forever.'