Episode 58

Episode 58/Chapter 1: The Goddess of the moon (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The dozens of warriors were currently in a fierce battle in the residence of Idun.

Their eyes were filled with murderous intent and the weapons in their hands were real but they weren't battling to kill for real. It was only training that resembled actual fighting.

'No, could this also be considered as actual fighting?'

The other legions also had training but it wasn't as fierce as the one in Idun's legion. It was because everything would end if you died even if you were inside the residence, and your soul would fly far away and become a Steel warrior.

The reason Idun's legion proceeded with a fierce training was because of Scathach's influence, that was the responsible for the training, but most of all the qualities of Idun's legion was bigger.

'It's amazing no matter how many times I look this.'

Helga, that was the princess of Kataron a month ago but was now a lowest ranked warrior of Idun's legion, turned to look at a corner of the training center. There were several injured people under a golden apple tree and their injuries were being healed at a really fast pace.

Idun's divine power had a power to heal injuries as she was the Goddess of life and youth. Most of all they were inside the residence of Idun where the power of Idun was plentiful so if they lied down on places like that where the divine power was especially strong, their injuries got recovered.

It wasn't an exaggeration to say this but inside of Idun's legion, you could save anyone whether they got their internal organs destroyed or their limbs destroyed, only if they didn't die.

Helga looked back at the warriors that were still fighting fiercely. They were all doing their best in their training as they didn't get any dispatchment orders.

Based on the words of their seniors, the normal thing would be to get dispatched about five or six times in a month but it was different nowadays.

They didn't have any battles to do as the giants that were blocking the front lines of Asgard had all fled to Jotunheim.

In the cases of other legions, they still participated on battles to drive away the giants. The legion of Idun got ordered to rest so they have already been guarding the residence for a month already.

'I want to meet commander-nim.'

Helga let out a sigh unconsciously.

The life in Valhalla wasn't bad at all. The Valkyries were all strong and beautiful so you automatically felt admiration towards them and the warriors were all strong and had a good character. You couldn't even see the dirty and vulgar profiteers you could easily see in Midgard.

The food was good and the environment was also good. The training was a bit harsh but they just enjoyed it as they could feel themselves getting stronger.

But there was only one regretful thing and that was that Idun's warrior wasn't in this place.

'I thought that I would be able to meet him everyday if I came to Valhalla. Should I also apply to become a Valkyrie?'

There was a rumor that you could see him if you did something like a meeting and that he liked meetings more than anyone in this world.

Helga let out a sigh once again and turned to look at another place. She had just turned her head unconsciously but ended up opening her eyes roundly.