Episode 7

Episode 7/Chapter 1: Valkyrie (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: Ren

A swan that had several golden feathers was flying in the sky as fast as a hawk.

Valkyrie Reginleif.

She, who had a special lineage even among Valkyries, was planning to fly all day and night. However, her flight didn't last that long.

A group was advancing in between dawn and morning.

Reginleif discovered them from afar. However, instead of taking her distance and observing them, she decided to fly towards them a bit quicker. It was because it was impossible to judge by looking from far away.

They were overwhelmingly fast. You couldn't even compare them to the normal advancing speed of an army. But that wasn't the problem.

Reginleif couldn't grasp their number.

A dense and huge mist was covering them. Reginleif looked at the mist moving at abnormal speeds and pondered. Was she going to approach more while taking the risk or grasp the number of the enemies just by looking at the size of the mist?

Reginleif closed her eyes. Originally, she would have chosen to valiantly enter the mist, but it was impossible to do so in this place. The restriction she had did not permit her.

Reginleif closed her beak tightly while pressing down her rage and then turned back gracefully. Reginleif's wings fluttered faster to try to report what she had seen with her eyes.

&

"Bleeeeergh!"

"A bit ma tong."

"Captain also bit yo tong?"

One part of them started to throw up and another part of them was conversing with them while bleeding from their mouth.

And in the middle of them, Tae Ho got down the black flash and let out a long sigh.

'I really like the ground. Walking is really cool.'

Tae Ho was talking by himself and looked at the surroundings. The Black Fortress was busier than when they had departed yesterday. It may be his feeling, but it seemed like there were more people than before.

"Captain, are you okay?"

Siri just nodded while pressing her lips to Rolph's question. But looking that she was still frowning, it seemed like she had bit her tongue really hard.

'She's slightly cute.'

She, pretending not to feel pain was rather cute, but Tae Ho pretended not to have seen that. It was because Rolph, who he thought was thinking the same thing as him, got hit in his shin.

"Captain, a Valkyrie."

A warrior that was laughing at Rolph gestured with his chin. Valkyrie Rasgrid was walking towards them with quick steps.

"Your number decreased. Was there a battle?"

Rasgrid checked at the group when she arrived and then said in a low voice. Siri gulped once and then answered in a low voice.

"Yes, a Stragos had taken over the fortress."

Siri reported what had happened on the mine briefly and then gave Rasgrid the unt she received from Isaac.

"It's the unt the dwarves gave us."

"I will receive it well."

Rasgrid took the box that had the unt and then turned to look at all of the warriors.