Episode 72

Episode 72/Chapter 1: Ragnarok (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The mount of Olympus disappeared.

Surtr, that had the burning sword sheathed at his back, looked at the connecting path of Asgard without any words.

Anjra Mainiuu had become a strength for him. Surtr became the will of destruction. Perhaps, it was an obvious thing as Surtr was the incarnation of Muspelheim that existed to bring an end to the worlds.

The sky and the ground burned down and Olympus got dyed with the colors of destruction.

The end was nearing.

There wasn't much time left.

Surtr started to walk. The destructive group, the Kingdom of Fire followed his back.

The land of the last decisive battle.

Towards Asgard.

&

Odin hurried off after sealing the connecting path. They couldn't know how much time they had bought.

It would be more than two days at least. If they thought about it unfairly, they had about four days but not five. They would depend on the next two days to see if they had two more days available.

There was someone getting past the group that was on hold at the connecting path of Asgard's side and advancing. It was the Goddess of magic Freya whom you could recognize at a glance.

She didn't say anything and Odin just spread his arms. He hugged Freya whose eyes reddened so tightly he seemed to crush her.

"It hurts. I'm saying that it hurts."

Freya spoke annoyedly. But she just dug in deeper into Odin's embrace contrary to her words.

Odin stroke Freya's vast hair. He kissed her in her forehead and then looked down at her. Freya said.

"I prepared everything you told me. Tae Ho is also coming right now."

"You are so firm and decisive like usual."

Freya snorted and Odin laughed in a good mood. He placed his lips on Freya's forehead once again and then looked at the Gods of Olympus.

A huge sense of loss was covering them. It was due to having sensed the destruction of the mount of Olympus directly.

Apollo and the other Gods of Olympus collapsed in place. There were also many of them that lied down and cried. Even the Goddess of warfare Athena burst in tears while hugging Demeter.

There were only two that were holding back their tears.

Heracles stood like a boulder and didn't move and Zeus stayed silent. Hera, that was holding it back while biting her lips, cried sorrowfully.

It was a regretful scene and this wasn't only a thing of a third party. It was something that could also happen to the Gods of Asgard.

"Zeus."

Zeus reacted at Odin's call. He hugged Hera once that wasn't able to control her body yet and then entrusted her to the wife of Heracles and the daughter of Zeus and Hera, the Goddess of youth Hebe.

Zeus knew what Odin was requesting. He took a deep breath and answered as the master of Olympus.

"Let's go."

As there was no time to waste.

Freya called the cat carriage. She led Odin and Zeus to the center of Asgard- to Valhalla.