SS #2 IF

SS #2 If

TL: Tsubak

ED:

"A path I didn't choose?""Right, I path you didn't choose. It's a magical tool called 'If'."Freya smiled brightly and answered Tae Ho's question. Her cheeks that were red because of the alcohol were really nice to see.

But that was one thing and this was another one. It was hard to understand what was the silver feather shaped magical tool that was in her hands.

"Uh...what is it specifically?"

Freya smiled wickedly at Tae Ho's question and then spoke to everyone at her surrounding.

"It's a magical tool that shows you the path you haven't chosen. If you grab that and insert magic power into it, it shows you a world from when you made a different decision based by the memories of the people that inserted magical power. And of course, it's precision increases the more people put magic power."It meant that it was a kind of simulation machine.

"Oh.. that's really amazing.""Yes, this magical tool has various uses. Only...""Only?""It spends an excessive amount of magic power. In addition, we need the magical power of various people to increase its precision. That's why I didn't have many opportunities to use it."If only one or two people inserted magic power, the precision rate lowered so the worth of the simulation also became lower. In addition trying it for fun was one thing but if you used it for military purposes you also needed the magic power of the enemy so it was hard to use it properly.

This tool seemed like it would have many uses but it actually had no use.

Freya smirked once again. She raised the silver feather high so that everyone related to Tae Ho were able to see it well and yelled.

"Let's finally use it for real!"Because there were a lot of people related to the specified subject.

And it was at that moment. Tae Ho realized how the situation was flowing and then stepped back while clearing his throat.

"Wait, if it goes like this-""Grab him!"Freya yelled and suddenly, two Valkyries appeared to grab Tae Ho's arms and didn't let him move an inch.

"Gandur? Reginleif?""I'm curious.""Let's try it like a man!"Gandur spoke evilly like usual(?) and Reginleif yelled valiantly.

"I'm starting it now."Freya placed the silver feather in Tae Ho's forehead as if she was ignoring his opinion.

&"Oh, he really collapsed.""Sh, watch well. It seems like the video is going to appear.""Won't it show something lewd?""It has an automatic level regulator so you don't have to worry."They were Gandur, Reginleif, Cuchulainn and Freya respectively.

Tae Ho collapsed without being able to resist as soon as the silver feather touched his forehead and a cloud arose above his head.

A big curtain was made inside the cloud just like a television and the video started to play.

"Did the legion he entered change?""Right, it seems like he entered my legion.|Freya answered Hildegarde's question and looked at the video fixedly. They were sure that it was Freya's legion as they could see Freya's palace in the background.

Tae Ho was always stuck next to Hildegarde inside the film.

"Ohh, does he have that kind of relationship with Hildegarde?"Hildegarde blushed as Cuchulainn whistled.

Gandur pointed to a corner of the screen and yelled.

"Look over there, it's Heda. She seems to be in a bad mood.""Gandur, she also seems to be in a bad mood even now..."Ingrid spoke in a really low voice and checked Heda. She was glaring at the screen with sharp eyes and honestly speaking she was really scary.