Episode 62

Episode 62/Chapter 1: Roar of the hero (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: StellarRain & ET

The ruler of Olympus and the king of Gods, Zeus, had one mission.

That was to win in the last battle against the Gigantes, Gigantomachy, and protect the world.

When he saw that Odin was nurturing the warriors of Valhalla to prepare for Ragnarok, Zeus also decided to mass produce heroes.

Zeus had many children with countless humans, Goddesses, and nymphs and the ones who possessed his blood grew up as heroes with their own strong points.

And finally one man appeared among the countless heroes that were made like that.

The one that would lead the Gods to victory in Gigantomachy.

The strongest great hero who was born as the protector of Olympus.

People called him Heracles.

&

Gaia said.

That Heracles was special.

That if Nyx had really plotted this, there was no way she would neglect him.

And Gaia's thoughts weren't wrong.

The voice that bewitched the 12 Olympians had two exceptions and they were the ruler of the underworld Hades and the hero Heracles.

Hera opened her eyes slowly at the roar of the humans that rang in the middle of the battlefield of Gods. She tried to look at the direction the roar was heard as she didn't even have strength to raise her exhausted body.

The greatest hero of Olympus, Heracles, wasn't only Zeus' hero but also Hera's.

Heracles was a subject for affection for Hera.

He, who bore the glorious name of Hera in his own, was no different from the crystallization of the evil deeds that Zeus had committed.

Hera, the protector of families,couldn't accept the existence of Heracles. But at the same time she couldn't bring herself to hate him completely either.

Since he was the greatest hero that was born as the protector of Olympus and would lead them to victory in Gigantomachy.

At the same time he was the child that grew up feeding from her breast even though this was Athena's plan.

When Heracles ended his life as a human and became a God, she and Heracles reconciled with each other.

She even let Heracles marry Hebe, the Goddess of youth, who was born between her and Zeus, as a symbol of reconciliation.

Hera closed her eyes again. She became sad after hearing the roar of the great hero Heracles and not the God-hero Heracles.

Because she knew.

Only she could understand the sorrow and despair hidden inside the roar of Heracles.

"Heracles."

Hera managed to squeeze out the name of her own hero. Her bull like eyes shed the most beautiful tears of Olympus. The silver tears that flowed down from her beautiful red eyes wet the ground.

Her voice couldn't reach Heracles. But Hera called out to him once again and moved her eyes instead of her body and looked at the sky.

The primeval God of night Nyx.

Her voice was getting closer.

&

Echidna bit a long cigarette. She stretched her human legs that she made in a hurry in place of her snake tail and looked in the direction the roar that shook the all of mount Olympus.