Episode 45

Episode 45/Chapter 1 - King of Erin (1

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The light put an end to the darkness.

The long night passed and the glory of the morning shone once again.

&

One world got destroyed.

It ended up being swept by the enraged flames and disappeared.

But there was still a thread of light remaining.

&

Merlin couldn't say a word. He just looked and cried once again.

He knew that light.

He wanted to see it once again.

The light would shine brighter the deeper and darker the darkness is.

Merlin laughed and understood. The light was too small to shine on the entire battlefield but regardless of that everyone in the battlefield noticed the identity of that light.

It wasn't only limited to Camelot.

In addition, it wasn't only Camelot's by now.

The Fairy god sword Excalibur.

Erin's god sword.

The light shining from the successor of Erin and the real king of Erin would be the last light Erin left!

"My king."

Merlin said. He cried because of the previous king that had passed away and claimed towards the new king.

The knights of the round table that passed away first.

The knights that had sacrificed what little remained of their souls and protected their king.

He looked at him instead of them and faced him.

The light surged up.

It extended through the sky and split the clouds. The golden light split the world like the light of the creation of the world.

The beautiful light.

The one that was similar to the light that surged up from the tips of the hands of King Arthur.

It was the light of Erin.

&

The black magic broke away and the power of the curse got purified.

The magician king stepped back. He got pushed back as much as he was pushing down.

The golden light completely covered his eyes. It was surging up to the sky.

The magician king shuddered. He froze at the light he thought he would never see again.

And it was the same for the others.

The Gods of Asgard and the warriors of Valhalla.

The giant kings of Jotunheim and the monsters.

They were all looking at one place and they soon realized. They thought of the same yet opposite things.

"Idun's warrior!"

The magician king roared and increased his magic power. He gulped down the magi that got released every time he vomited black blood.

But it was in vain. It was a childish thing that would destroy his soul and body. But he needed to do that. If he wanted to crush down Idun's warrior- the king of Erin, he also needed to put his life at stake!