Episode 42

Episode 42/Chapter 1 - Great counter attack (1) > End

There were ten realms.

Erin, that was one of them, got destroyed and they became nine.

Asgard, Olympus and the Temple.

Three of the remaining nine realms. Muspelheim and the adjacent realms that could be said to be the headquarters of the ones that hoped for the destruction of the world.

The three realms were fighting.

A battle against the ones hoping for the destruction of the world was the same for the three realms.

Then, what about the remaining six realms?

Would they be the same as the three realms that were at the front?

Would they also be fighting?

Asgard didn't have the leisure to turn to look at the six realms that was behind it.

They couldn't maintain a continuous and rigid cooperation between Olympus and the Temple.

The wall that existed in between a world wasn't something that could be surpassed easily.

Erin got destroyed among the ten realms. It got destroyed the fastest and disappeared.

And there were now nine realms remaining.

And right at this moment.

The fire of destruction was surging once again. It surged up to burn down another world.

&

The magician king Utgard Loki leaned on a broken wall and looked at the direction where Valhalla was.

The frozen time magic was protecting Valhalla. It was a sealing magic that was much stronger than the Great barrier spread in Midgard.

About twenty days ago, several disasters shook Asgard.

Heavy rains, floods, maddening infections and great earthquakes.

The one among them that inflicted the most damage was the great earthquake. The aftereffect that shook the entire Asgard made countless fortresses fall down even before fighting with their enemy.

The magician king, that had dealt damage to the core of the world tree and created a great earthquake, tried to conquer Valhalla in a hurry.

The warriors of Valhalla resisted desperately on top of the broken fortresses but it was futile.

The world wolf took the lead and countless giants followed it. Even the giant kings, that were saving their strength by hiding in Jotunheim, helped the magician king as if this was the right moment.

The magician king smiled bitterly when he thought of what happened 20 days ago. Freya certainly wasn't easy to deal with.

She, that was known to be the most beautiful Goddess of Asgard, quickly admitted the death of Odin. She took all the preparations she could instead of wasting time and sealed up Valhalla.

Because of that, the magician king couldn't take over Valhalla. He did crush the fortresses near it to his heart's content but in the first place, only lowest and inferior ranked warriors and steel warriors were at those places. He couldn't inflict a considerate damage to the real force of Valhalla.

Freya gave up on the several fortresses that were around Valhalla.

She acted that way even though she knew what would happen to them.

It was a cruel and cold decision.

But the magician king got amazed at her. He sent applauses towards her decision as a king.