Episode 64

Episode 64/Chapter 1: God of meetings (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

Victory.

If it was a game he would have pressed the 'confirm' button and looked for the next battle or just rested but that wasn't the case in reality.

'It feels like only a part is proceeding with the battle.'

Tae Ho claimed victory at the peak of the mount of Olympus after defeating Nyx but it didn't end with that. There were still beings in the mount that opposed Asgard and Olympus.

"Are they Aphrodite and Dionysius?"

Zeus spoke while leaning his back on a rock. It seems like it was thanks to having eating a golden apple entirely that he looked better than Odin and Thor.

"I already defeated Nyx but they still won't return back?"

Tae Ho sat in the ground like Odin usually did and asked. They hadn't even introduced themselves but business was more important than awkwardness.

Zeus didn't answer immediately and closed his eyes and delayed. It seemed like he was talking up to where he could speak.

"Zeus, there's no need to hide that much. We have already come to this point so there's no way we don't know."

Odin said. He didn't have any injuries compared to Thor but his voice looked with less energy perhaps because he spent too much divine power and magic power.

Tae Ho checked the number of golden apples he had remaining now that he remembered about it. He split two of the three golden apples in half and shared it with Odin, Thor, Bracky and Siri.

"Thank you."

Odin ate the half golden apple but didn't turn to look at Zeus. Bracky spoke peevishly telling Siri to feed him as he didn't have strength. When Siri was checking her surroundings about whether she had to feed him or not, Zeus spoke casually while looking at Thor that was savoring the golden apple.

"The roots of the Gods of Olympus are the titans. They are the descendants of the ones that want to destroy the world so there's almost no God in Olympus that was born perfectly as a being that wants to maintain the world. All of them have a little bit of the opposite attribute."

It was a fresh story for Tae Ho's group but it was something the Gods of Olympus gained nothing by revealing and didn't want to reveal it either.

"What Nyx did was to strengthen our opposite side and turn us into beings that want to destroy the world. You can say that the scale has tilted to the other side."

If it really was a scale the direction it was tilting to would have changed the moment Nyx, that was the cause, disappeared but reality was a bit different.

And the one that had to accomplish that task was the king of Gods Zeus himself.

Zeus understood completely the things that were happening on the mount of Olympus as its ruler.

Aphrodite and Dionysius were escaping.

Fortunately, Aphrodite seemed like she would be caught by Freya, Ullr and Tyr soon but it was different for Dionysius. It seemed like he would succeed in his escape.

"You don't have to mind that much. You have done this much so we should take care of the rest."

Zeus smiled bitterly and said. It was because he had grasped that Tae Ho had figured out the things happening right now.

"It would be easier to turn Artemis than Aphrodite as we have Apollo. Hades has never turned sides in the first place so we just have to wake him up from his slumber....and it doesn't look like it will be that hard either for Heracles."