Episode 30

Episode 30/Chapter 1: The knights of the round table (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

Including the now destroyed Erin, there were now ten planets in this universe.

Each of these realms used the name of a world that exists.

Just like Asgard, Erin and Olympus.

The realms weren't the same with each other. They had similar parts but each of them had their unique colors.

Asgard's biggest difference with the other realms was the existence of the world tree Yggdrasil.

Asgard was divided in several sectors and all those sectors were in touch with the roots or branches of Yggdrasil.

Asgard, the land of Gods and the place that is at the highest point of Yggdrasil.

The huge land of humans, that is covering Asgard.

Alfheim, the land of fairies, and Svartalfheim.

The beautiful land where the Vanir reside.

The home for the dwarves and the underground kingdom where the sun doesn't rise, Nidavellir.

Asgard's other world that is filled with frost, Niflheim.

Those weren't the only sectors that the world tree touched. One of the roots of Yggdrasil touched with the land of the giants, Jotunheim.

This composition was widely spread in Asgard and also in Midgard. Because of that, the humans in Midgard land and rocks that were above the big roots and branches to be their world.

It was a funny idea but the truth was a bit different.

The world tree Yggdrasil was a really huge tree but it was still smaller than Midgard. No, it was certainly smaller than even Alfheim and Svartalfheim.

The world tree was just a concept.

The white and huge tree was piercing the center of Asgard and several people called it as the world tree Yggdrasil, but this was only half true. That tree was merely a substantiation of a part of Yggdrasil.

It was more proper to look at it as Yggdrasil connecting the several sectors into one.

The several lands were connected by one thanks to the system called Yggdrasil.

That was the shape of Asgard, one of the ten realms.

&

"Valkyrie Ingrid greets the commander of Idun."

Ingrid faced Tae Ho at the entrance of the castle of Kalliv and then hit her chest twice.

After Tae Ho got promoted to the commander of Idun's legion, Ingrid always used polite words at formal places.

You wouldn't know in personal places but she had said that she couldn't treat a commander of an army impolitely in a formal place.

'She's as earnest as always.'

There were many times that Rasgrid and Reginleif talked politely to Tae Ho but they weren't comparable to Ingrid.

Actually, it wasn't only the Valkyries that changed their way of speech with Tae Ho.

"Don't call me captain Siri from now on."

Siri had said these words about a month ago, when they were going out to clean up the remaining fomoires.

"Tae Ho, I know why you keep calling me as captain but you are now a commander. I don't know in private places but honestly speaking it's burdensome for you to call me captain when there are many people. It also won't be good to you."