Episode 33

Episode 33/Chapter 1: Idun's warrior (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: Julsmul

Valhalla, the holy land for warriors, was divided in several sectors.

The central hall had the space door that connected the several places of Midgard.

The amusement center of the warriors, Anaheim.

The smithy where the dwarf masters gathered and created several weapons for the warriors of Valhalla.

The fog lake that had the residences of the legions that had the shape of islands.

The holy door Valgrind, for the warriors to be dispatched at.

The great banquet room that could hold all the warriors of Valhalla.

The lowest-ranked warriors that had just entered Valhalla didn't have much doubts of it, but the warriors with experience could only grow doubtful about the structure of Valhalla.

The reason was simple, for a residence of the Gods didn't exist at all.

Excluding some special Gods that were in charge of their legion, most of them didn't live in the residences.

Because of that, the lowest-ranked warriors simply thought that there may be a palace for the Gods somewhere in Valhalla.

However, no such residence for the Gods existed.

The Gods that were in charge of their legions were residents of Asgard before being the owners of Valhalla. One could say that the entirety of Valhalla was their palace.

The palace of the God of Thunder, Thor, Bilskirnir, was located in the north of Valhalla, and it was the most majestic and grandiose building among all the ones that existed in Valhalla.

Thor's palace wasn't located in Thor's residence but in a different place, and the reason for this was because his palace also acted as the treasure vault for Valhalla.

The fortress of Heimdal, which guarded the entrance to the Bifrost, was quite far away from Valhalla.

However, one could say that it was also part of Valhalla, as it was connected with a long bridge that warriors could cross.

The residence of Freya, Folkvangr, was located in the middle of the fog lake.

Folkvangr, which was called the plain of battles, was wider than any other residence, but unlike Thor's, it was inside her territory.

The reason it was located in the center of the fog lake was because it had a much more important role than Odin's residence.

The owner of Valhalla, Odin, was the God who commanded all the warriors of Valhalla.

It was by his authority that the place, time, and manner of a battle was decided.

But Valhalla was the place the warriors stayed at and not the place they faced their enemies. So naturally, Odin's authority was displayed more outside of Valhalla. Subsequently, it was Odin's role to decide the things that happened outside of Valhalla.

The ones that were in charge of what happened inside of Valhalla wasn't Odin but Freya and her Valkyries.

Because of that, it was a natural thing for her residence to be located in the middle of the fog lake so that she could influence all of the legions surrounding it.

"The Goddess is waiting for you. Let's hurry."

Hildegarde urged Tae Ho. As she knew that Tae Ho had the Hawk Wing Coat, she said that there was no need to ride on a ship and they should just fly over the Freya's residence, but Heda dismissed this.