Episode 57

Episode 51/Chapter 1: The mother of all monsters (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The place had a high ceiling and was also wide but the group felt their sight get tight as dozens of monsters that were tens of meters big appeared at the same time.

But that wasn't only for Tae Ho's group. The monsters also had to feel the same thing.

[Saga: The warrior that had a Goddess meet him]

[Saga: The master of flames]

[Saga: The master of frost]

[Saga: The king of violence]

Several sagas got activated at the same time. Nidhogg became one with the fake Nidhogg and stood in the center and Adenmaha, Rolo and Drakon Ismenios stood at the sides.

When Nidhogg transformed into a hundred meter big dragon, Hydra hurriedly rolled to dodge the place and then looked at her surroundings and let out a groaning sound.

Why was she acting like that? Tae Ho could know the reason even without using 'the one that conquers dragons'. Tae Ho drew a rune in the air and recited a chant.

"Transform."

Hydra also needed Tae Ho's help to transform back as in the first place she hadn't transformed with her own strength.

The rune magic activated at the same time of Tae Ho's claim and Hydra transformed to her original appearance, a nine headed monster.

One super huge dragon, three huge dragons and one hydra. It was a really grand appearance.

"It is a battle between monsters."

"Rasgrid. What do we have to do?"

"Can't we just watch?"

They were Rasgrid, Ingrid and Gandur respectively.

While the three Valkyries were making jokes that weren't jokes between themselves, the monsters that had hesitated a moment roared and charged again. It was because the mother of all monsters Echidna had ordered all her children that were subordinate to her to charge at them.

"Leave it to me!"

Nidhogg yelled at that time. Adenmaha sensed what she was planning to do so she tried to stop her but it was already late.

[Saga: Rolling disaster]

The black dragon started to curl down and then rolled once. The overwhelming shock shook the entire cave.

"You stupid! Are you planning on burying us alive?!"

Drakon Ismenios lowered his posture and cursed out. The amount of falling rocks was certainly overwhelming. It was an obvious result as she had created an earthquake under the ground.

Nidhogg got surprised and flinched and Adenmaha hesitated whether to agree to his words or yell at him telling him why he was making a kid dispirited.

'But the effects are certain.'

It was like Cuchulainn had said. Almost all the monsters that were running towards them had fallen down with only one roll.

Looking at dozens of monsters fall down was a really grand spectacle. In addition, there were some that fainted even before fighting because they got hit by the falling rocks.

"I, I can't roll? Th, then what do I do?"

Nidhogg mumbled as she didn't know how to fight aside of rolling. It was really strange to see a huge dragon curling down and getting depressed but everyone in the group was already accustomed to it.