Episode 63

Episode 63/Chapter 1: Myth of a hero (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The one that put an end to the deep night, drove away the dense darkness,

and leads the dawn.

The one leading the bright morning glory.

That is the sun.

The power of the beginning.

&

The night split.

A crack got formed in the night sky that was filled with darkness.

The mount of Olympus got placed below the sun. The bright golden light shone warmly on everyone. It drove away the cold the darkness brought with it.

Tae Ho knew it while raising the Sword of the round table high.

He realized the same thing as Odin.

Nyx in front of him was the world.

She hadn't been able to become a complete world as Gaia hadn't joined her but it wasn't an exaggeration to say that she was already the world, the world God Olympus.

That's why there was only one method to win against her.

Cut the connection with the primeval Gods that were connected with the night and so return Nyx from being the world God to the Goddess of night Nyx.

There were two ways to end the night.

One was to destroy the body of Zeus.

The other one was to disperse the night.

The two of them was close to being impossible. Even Odin and Thor became powerless in front of Nyx that could handle the power of the world. Not even Tae Ho was able to win against her in a simple contest of strength after becoming the master of two worlds.

But the latter one was the one that did have some probabilities and that's why Odin and Thor placed their hope on him.

They weren't wrong. Only that the situation with Tae Ho was different.

Tae Ho raised his head high. He looked at the night and not at Nyx. He looked through the night with the 'golden eyes of the dragon'.

It wasn't simply a black sky. The 'eyes of the dragon' could see the weakness of the night. He could see the chain connecting the power of the primeval Gods.

The light of the sun dug and entered it. It was possible because it was the power of the morning, that was the opposite of night.

"Don't make me laugh!"

Nyx roared. That was the roar of a World God. The rage of the world shook the entire mount of Olympus.

But Tae Ho didn't get shaken. He stood still and faced against Nyx. It was impossible to defeat her but he could plentily maintain his posture.

In addition, Tae Ho was the God of sun. He was the natural born enemy of the Goddess of night Nyx!

The power of the sun became stronger and a crack got formed in the night sky. Nyx roared once again and released her strength.

What she fired in a hurry were thousands of lightning bolts. Nyx could make miracles like what she did just now just by resting for a moment.

Tae Ho extended the Sword of the round table forward and faced the lightning. He didn't only disperse the lightning as the God of light.