Episode 55

Episode 55/Chapter 1: The legion of the main God (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

Freya, that was looking at the direction where the connecting path to Olympus was, glanced sideways.

She saw Odin that was also placing his fist in his chest like her.

Freya thought for a moment in that state and then asked in a low voice.

"I copied you in the moment but did it turn out well?"

Freya could also see what was happening in Olympus because she was next to Odin. But the time she could see was really short. The transmission ended even before she could grasp the situation.

Odin frowned slightly at Freya's anxious voice and then answered with a laid back voice.

"Probably. I wouldn't know if Ares was the antipode in the fate of Idun's warrior but he's the master of Asgard now."

His claim was rather irresponsible but actually Odin had proof. He could see what was happening in Olympus a while longer than Freya and thanks to that he could also understand what kind of effect the 'Hall of Valhalla' Tae Ho spread with his divinity region had.

Odin was the God of War. He had investigated about the Gods of Olympus long ago for the worst case situation and was confident to say that he knew them quite well.

The opponent was the God of war Ares.

If they had clashed head on then Idun's warrior wouldn't have any chances at victory. But that was only when he hadn't ranked up as a to ranked warrior and was still Idun's warrior.

Looking that the seat of the master had been over it meant that Idun's warrior had awakened his deity.

The God of battle.

And at the same time the God of conquer.

The deity showed a characteristic of a God clearly.

Odin didn't even think that Idun's warrior would lose after he awakened as a God of battle and even halved Ares' divinity with his 'Hall of Valhalla'.

Odin checked the progress of the battle once again and nodded slowly. And in the first place, if Idun's warrior had been defeated the seat of the master of Asgard would have returned to him. But that wasn't happening so he was sure that Idun's warrior had won.

"What's wrong?"

Odin, that was deep in his thoughts, tilted his head and asked.

Freya let out a long sigh at his face that really didn't know what was wrong.

"Ha....it really got handed over."

The seat of the master of Asgard.

Odin was the same as always but Freya could feel the difference. She couldn't sense the strength of the master from Odin anymore.

Odin laughed refreshingly at Freya's words and then held her waist and said.

"So you are saying it got handed in a fake way?"

"Ugh, you know that I really want to hit you right?"

"If you are going to hit me anyways please hit me gently."

Freya closed her eyes as Odin spoke casually and then hit her chest a few times.

"You are really a snaky person."

Odin's actions had become lighter after they defeated the World Wolf as if a tooth that bothered him had been plucked out.

Freya regretted that Odin became darker after the Great War so she welcomed this change but she still missed Odin that had some weight in him.