Episode 69

Episode 69/Chapter 1: Absolutely Invisible (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: StellarRain

From the sky to the ground.

It was impossible to dodge. Even just thinking about dodging was impossible.

The sky itself was crumbling so where could you escape?

Nidhogg looked like a black meteor as she started to descend curled up while spinning. She first clashed with Jormungand, the space snake, who was hovering in midair.

A loud sound exploded at the collision but Nidhogg continued to spin. Jormungand, the 1km long space snake, was pushed back and Nidhogg rushed towards Tiamat who was standing with an absent minded expression.

Tiamat couldn't evade Nidhogg either. He was blown back by Nidhogg who was much much larger despite curling into a ball.

Tiamat collapsed. Jormungand twisted its body after smashing into the ground and Nidhogg shook the entire battlefield when she landed. Almost everyone collapsed from the impact.

["I'm-Rolling!"]

But this was merely the beginning. Nidhogg started to spin in place. Her movement was like a fixed wheel and the earth groaned below her. A circle with a radius of a few kilometers formed with Nidhogg in its center and an invisible force pressed down on everyone nearby.

But this wasn't an intentional attack. It was merely an aftershock created by the movements to prepare for the next attack.

Everyone watched Nidhogg spin. They witnessed the spinning disaster changing into a rolling disaster while the sky and ground shuddered under its power.

["I'm-going!"]

Nidhogg yelled the moment the speed of her spin reached a critical point, and the rolling disaster charged at the same time. It struck Tiamat once again who had barely managed to stand up.

The overwhelming explosion silenced its surroundings. For a moment, everyone on the battlefield was deafened. Everyone watched an unrealistic scene of a 600 meters long monster sent flying away and gulped.

Bang!

After flying hundred of meters, Tiamat crashed into the ground, and sound returned to the world. The mother of chaos, the ancient God of Dilmun, roared with rage instead of shock and fear.

"Kyaa-!"

["Shut up!"]

Nidhogg suppressed the mother of chaos' roar with an even louder voice. She adjusted instantly, turned and swung her tail. An enormous tail that equaled the length of Tiamat's body sped across the ground, and collided with the upper body of Tiamat.

"Kuagh!"

Tiamat's screamed like a woman. But Nidhogg still didn't stop even for a moment. She spread her wings and accumulated poison in her mouth. She then fired a green breath towards Tiamat who was desperately trying to stand.

Fwooosh-!

A streak of light impacted Tiamat. Tiamat, who had barely stood up, collapsed again and a vicious poison ate away at her.

"Kyak!"

Jormungand charged forward at that moment. It flew towards Nidhogg like a snake charging towards its prey.

Nidhogg easily saw the attack. She stopped breathing and moved her hand roughly. She then grabbed the neck of Jormungand, swung it like a whip and threw it against the ground.