Episode 14

Episode 14/Chapter 1: Garmr's soul fragment (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

Tae Ho and Siri were actually in a really tired state. It was because they had already fought two fierce battles even though it didn't last too long.

Siri was the one that was especially exhausted. Even though she was supported by the sagas, the flight Tae Ho requested her to do was of a really high level. In addition, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that she had fought Garmr alone.

The moment Tae Ho activated the 'one that handles dragons' he realized that Siri's exhaustion was quite big. Perhaps Siri putting on a teary face that wasn't like her was already proof of that.

"Hang on a little bit more captain Siri."

Tae Ho lowered his posture after whispering to her and then transmitted his strategy.

In the first place, Tae Ho wasn't planning on intervening against Rasgrid's fight against the fire giant directly.

Because they were on a different level. The two of them weren't beings that Tae Ho could currently face.

"Listen well, our objective isn't dealing damage. It's to take the aggro."

They would let Rasgrid do all the attacking. Their task was to not let the fire giant defend or dodge properly, or keep disturbing it.

Siri just entrusted her body to Tae Ho's saga instead of asking anymore. Tae Ho faced the giant and Rasgrid that were far away and flew up and instead of putting away Garmr's soul fragment inside of Unnir he held it with his left arm.

The thing the fire giant was looking for was Garmr's soul fragment. Then what would happen if he kept showing it to the giant? Just like a fisherman shaking the bait.

'Also.'

He would attack the top of that. It wasn't important if he could actually damage it. It would be worth it if he could keep getting on its nerves.

Siri rode in the wind. She drew a big circle around the fire giant and Rasgrid and Tae Ho kept firing a beginner spear made through the 'warrior's sword'.

Siri didn't even have to use her saga. Their target was a giant as tall as 7 meters, so there was no need to aim. It would get on its nerves even if it grazed it!

"Kuaak!"

And as expected the giant started to get frustrated. Even though it was facing Rasgrid, it turned its head or its eyes and checked Tae Ho's location. In addition, it even threw some attacks at him.

"Good!"

Tae Ho yelled in joy and Rasgrid attacked the opening that was made. Siri flew over a fireball and said with warm eyes.

"How wicked."

"Sorry?"

Siri didn't speak again and Tae Ho aimed at the back of the giant. The giant, that had allowed some attacks from Rasgrid, seemed to have decided do ignore Tae Ho's attacks that it didn't even turn back.

It wasn't a bad response. Because the beginner spears Tae Ho threw towards the giant was so weak it couldn't even leave a scratch on it.

However, this was also what Tae Ho wanted. And the reason Siri saved her saga was for this moment.

[Saga: Sword of the warrior]

The thing he made was a Heavy Lance.

[Saga: The arrows of a witch never misses its target]