Part 20

Adult content below

He grabs soap and a sponge and begins lathering it on her front. First her breasts and then stomach. She watches in awe at his menstrations. He spends a little extra time between her legs and around her nipples. She laughs. He moves behind her and begins massaging the soapy sponge into her back and it feels divine. He gets to her butt and she feels him press against her. His hand glides softly over her hip bones and his fingers find her clit. His lips begin nibbling her kneck and shoulder. The surprise makes her gasp. His other hand reaches her nipple and he begins flicking and pulling which causes her to whimper. He twirls and pulls her clit and she can't help but bite back a moan as she gets close. He releases her lips with a tug from his finger.

"Don't bite back your pleasure topolina. I want to hear you." He says against her kneck. He presses his erection against her butt and she throws her head against his chest. He laughs low and continues sucking her kneck and pulling at her nipple and stroking her clit. He can tell she's getting closer because she's having difficulty standing. He wraps the hand playing with her nipples around her waist and he circles faster around her clit which immediately sends her into orgasm. She gasps loudly and then whimpers as she comes down from her orgasm.

She turns in his arms and kisses him softly on his lips. She looks down and sees his massive errection. Mmmm let's try to tease him as well. She takes the soap in the sponge and she begins washing his back and then his front. He's watching her suspicious. She does his chest first and then his legs and then his thick member. She takes her hand with soap in it and is about to start stroking him when he grabs her hand and pushes her into the wall.

She's immediately scared. He leans into her ear. "Not yet beautiful. I still have questions."

"But I just. You just and so I." She stumbles over her words confused.

"I want to give you pleasure. My pleasure is watching you give in to me." He smiles wickedly.

"But you want to be touched. Please let me satisfy you." She requests. She whimpers a little as she feels his erection between her legs pressing against her clit.

He chuckles into her shoulder. "Oh topolina you already satisfy me." He presses again in between her legs causing her to gasp and then he backs away from her. He smiles at her with lust. She stands hot and bothered and confused. He switches off the shower and he takes her hand and guides her out. He hands her a towel and she begins to dry off. He dries off and he steps out of the bathroom. She takes this reprieve to go to the restroom and when he returns he's wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt. He hands her one of his button downs and a black lace thong and bra.

"I'd prefer you to wear this" he eyes her holey t-shirt and her short cotton shorts. He smiles in the mirror at her. She nods still a little upset that he didn't let her stroke him. She looks down at the ensemble.

"Wait whose underwear is this?" She asks jealousy creeping up.

"Your's." He replies with a devilish smile.

"I didn't pack anything like this in my carry on." She holds up the lacey set.

"They're your's topolina." He walks towards her with a dark smile across his face.

"A few weeks ago I passed by a lingerie shop and I saw something I thought you would looks gorgeous in. So I went inside and bought a few things for you." He says fingering through the lace set.

"We weren't together Raphael." She looks disturbed.

"I want you beautiful. I've wanted you since the night I met you and because I wanted you I knew eventually you'd be mine." He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. "That was almost lost last night until I came to my senses." He looks upset by the memory.

"Raphael this is too much." As she looks at the brand. The set probably cost $500 and that might just be the bra.

"Beautiful if anything it's not enough." He takes her hand and walks her into his bedroom and through another door into a massive closet. It's filled about a quarter with clothes. She walks over to the clothes and begins looking at the items. The price tags read astronomical numbers and it makes her hyperventilate. She finds some silk short night gowns and it makes her remember their video call. She turns and he is by a dresser that he motions her to. She comes beside him and she starts opening a drawer. Underwear is is in one drawer, bras in another, teddy's in another, a few strappy things in another with a couple corsets, hosiery and garters in another drawer. She opens the cabinet next to it and there are drawers inside of it. She opens one and Raphael moves behind her. One hand is on her hip and the other at her waist. He begins circling his fingers along the tip of her hip bone.

When she opens the first drawer it appears to be hand cuffs and ropes and ribbons. She swallows and she fingers through them. She then moves down a drawer it's all toys, dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, and nipple clamps. She shakes the nipple clamp idea from her head and moves to the next drawer. The next drawer is all blind folds and ribbons. The last drawer is dual penetration toys and it makes her hyperventilate. Her heart is in her chest and she feels like she's the color of a fire engine. Her slit is dripping and her nipples are errect and Raphael continues toying with her bare skin.

"Raphael this isn't like a fifty shades thing right?" She whispers mortified.

"Eh not really I'm a little more vanilla." His smile flashes mischievously.

"Oh ok" she whispers. As if vanilla is better.

"I'm into kinky sex. I have my own things in my closet." He takes her hand and goes to the next closet to show her. It's leather straps, and few canes, floggers, a few sensation toys and of course restraints and blind folds.

"You want me to do this to you?" She asks bewildered.

"Uh uh no I'll be using everything on you for your pleasure." He turns her towards her. "I just like to have my own things that I can also use on you. Back up." He smiles trying to lighten mood. "But there will be punishment topolina. For example you hiding that you knew Miguel. That has definitely earned you a few lashings." He runs his hand to her ass and sends a quick swat to her butt. She turns bright red from the stinging sensation and her arousal. "Other than that it'll just be sex." He turns her to him and he twists her nipple causing another wave of arousal to come.

"Raphael I don't I don't know what to say." She walks away from him and starts to put on the lacey set and his white button down.

"Remember topolina I have questions. We're not here yet." he waves to her closet and the toys. "Let's figure out whether or not this will work and then we can talk about everything else."