Part 63

Amber lights twinkle from the ceiling along with crystal string lights. Even with the little lights the club is shadowed. Candles flicker on the tables and dark red roses sit in dark amber vases. People have already began to dance and people stand around with alcohol. I tuck myself into Raphael. I feel eyes watch us as he leads us to the table where Isabella and Enzo sit. Not long after, Leo and Stacey sit down at the table. A black translucent curtain tucks around a few tables including our's protecting from peering eyes. Even with the curtain and Raphael's arm around my waist, I still feel like someone is watching us.

A few people stop by the table and speak to the guys. Dinner is served and the sounds coming from other guests prove that alcohol is flowing. Isabella, Stacey and I go to the restroom and then walk to the darkly shrouded bar for a drink. As I'm ordering I feel a hand wrap around mine and drag me away.

"Wait!" I yelp and the hand pulls me to a hard chest with a Dia de Los Muertos smile.

"You look beautiful mi amor." The painted face purrs out.

"Miguel? What are you doing here?" I ask surprised and worried. Raphael is not going to like me being in Miguel's arms.

"I was invited mi amor." He smiles. His paint is traditional Aztec-Spanish paint. If you didn't know better then he would appear menacing.. Even though that isn't what it's traditionally for.

"Why didn't you say something yesterday?" I ask my mind reeling. Tonight has me on edge.

He spins me around. "I wanted to surprise you."

"Raphael didn't tell me you were invited." I say my dark painted lips purse.

"The Leo leadership was invited. I decided to take the main space and Paulo is here with me."

My mind races Paulo is Hector Villarreal's younger brother. Hector Villarreal is the top guy for the Leos but rumor has it Paulo is the more dangerous of the two of them. Why Paulo and not Hector.

"Don't worry mi amor Hector sent Paulo in on his best behavior. Hector doesn't trust the Italians yet. I don't blame him either. I don't trust them either. Especially since one of them is trying to steal my girl." Miguel says with a grin.

I roll my eyes. Miguel's hand tightens against my bare back.

"I highly doubt Raphael let's you roll your eyes like that. When I get you to Mexico in December I'll remind you whose girl you are."

If I had to choose right now who I would pick it would be Raphael. He hasn't broken me not like Miguel did. Not that type of Earth shattering heart break. "Miguel I'll always be your's you made sure of that but my heart it can't take that break again."

His face falls and he pulls me closer. "I know mi amor I'm sorry. I wish I could change that I just I was so worried about you getting hurt."

I lean my head into his chest. "I know."

He spins me around. "I'll make it up to you mi amor. I'll prove to you I'll never let you slip through my fingers again."

"I hope you know I won't be sleeping with you come December if I'm still dating Raphael." I say as he brings me back in.

Miguel chuckles. "We'll see about that Andy."

I lightly hit him. "Miguel!!"

"What?! You can! If you want." He smirks.

I huff. "Well I don’t want to. I'm not like that you know that."

He smirks and spins me to where I can see Raphael who is glaring at us. "We'll see Andy."