Part 69

I stand in Raphael's pent house looking out of the window. This weekend was wonderful. It felt prefect. His mother is amazing even though she did seem a bit distant today. It was good to get away from the city. It was good to get away from the sounds, the feelings, everything. Raphael and I have been great. I don't necessarily like the attention that comes with being with him but he seems to have noticed that and has kept me pretty protected from it. He's very protective for good reason considering his extracurricular activities. I mean I can't complain Miguel is just as bad. Miguel. God what am I going to do. How do I choose between a man I've loved my whole life and the man that I've fallen in love with. I love Raphael. I haven't said it yet. I've been waiting for the right time. I know it's never the right time. I mean he says it to me all of the time but I can't just say it back in reply. It doesn't feel big enough. I need it to hold us together. I need it to bind us.

I smile when his warm hands reach around my waist and his lips meet my ear.

"What are you thinking about so seriously?" He says low into my ear.

I smile and turn in his arms. "Oh just about this week and everything I need to do before I leave on Saturday." I lie.

"Topolina I know that's not the truth. Tell me beautiful." He coaxes.

My heart flutters. I can't tell him yet. It's not the right time. I blush and shake my head. "Ok fine. I was thinking about us and how happy I am with you." Maybe that will get him off of the subject. "And how nice this weekend was."

He tips my chin to meet his gaze. "There's more isn't there?"

Panic must've flashed across my eyes briefly because his darkens. He catches everything. He was created that way. He was created to see the reactions in people to read them and then manipulate them. Which means he reads me like a book. My voice comes out shakey now. "I was also thinking about how nice your mother was too."

Raphael's gaze searches my eyes for everything else and I can tell he acknowledges I don't want to tell him yet. "She can be a handful sometimes." His hand on my waist goes to my face and he runs his fingers along my jawline. "Spend the week with me Topolina."

I feel my lips quirk up. "What?"

Raphael's eyes dance with dominant amusement. "Stay with me this week."

I look at him. He's not asking. "Why?" I know why but I want him to say it.

"Because I want to spend every minute with you before you leave me for a month." His fingers trace my face in a possessive way.

"Ok but I still have to pack."

"You can still do that. I just want to wake up next to you and fall asleep with you next to me. I want those minutes getting ready. I want to spend every minute I can with you before you go." He kisses my forehead and hugs me tight. "I want more time."
I blush and his thumb caresses my cheek.

"Ok." I smile into his hand and kiss it. "On one condition."

"Anything." He replies.

"You drive me to the airport on Saturday." I want that time too. I want every minute I can spend with him up until I enter the airport to spend a month in Mexico being seduced by Miguel.

He smirks down at me. "I'll do one better I'll walk you to the plane..."

"That's not..." I start.

He raises his eye brows.

I swallow. "Tell me I'm not flying on your private jet."

He laughs. "No as requested you'll be flying on the commercial air plane that you booked." I relax a little and kiss him. He lifts me up by my ass and I wrap my legs around him. "I want every minute." He says against my lips.
--------
Thursday