Part 46

We meet Enzo and Isabella down stairs with Leonardo and a girl. I eye Isabella and Enzo his arm is wrapped protectively around her waist and her arm is around him as well. Leonardo is holding the girl's hand that is with him.

She looks at me confused and turns her attention back to Leo. Leo looks at us and smiles. "Hey Andrea meet Azari. Azari this is Andrea Raphael's girl friend."

I nod my head. "Hi Azari."

"Hi." She nods with a smile back.

"Everyone ready?" Enzo asks.

We all nod and we walk out across the garden together. As we're walking Raphael's hand grazes my knuckles. "Media will ask questions about who you are and why you're with me. Let me do all of the talking."

I nod. We make it to the entrance and in the low light of the setting sun this place looks amazing. I take ahold of Isabella's hand and squeeze real quick.

"It looks great." I smile at her. She visibly relaxes and nods. Leo and Azari go first. Pictures flash and Azari knows exactly how to play into the camera. Next is Enzo and Isabella a flurry of questions fly out at them but neither of them answer. His arm is wrapped around her waist protectively as they walk through. Next is Raphael and I. I take a deep breath and try to stop shaking. He takes my hand and guides me to the walk way. An even louder flurry of questions comes out.

What's your name? How do you know Mr. Mariano? Are you his for the night? What does this night mean for you? Where will you two be going afterwards? And more and more questions before we even make it a few steps. Raphael pauses and pulls me to him and takes my face in one hand and grabs my butt with the other and kisses me passionately as I press my body against his. My hands instinctively go under his suit jacket and gather the fabric. He growls as I can't help myself from pressing into him. The kiss immediately relaxes me and he pulls away.

"She's my girlfriend." He states loud enough for the crowd of reporters as he stares into my eyes with passion. Reporters start saying thank you Mr. Mariano and another flurry of questions start. He doesn't answer and takes my hand and pulls me inside. I smile as we walk in. That was it. That was the moment he wanted. The first public display of affection. Security stops the reporters from following us inside.

The inside is perfect. The greenery gives everything a water garden glow and the lights are perfect. Raphael takes me to the table we're at. A few people walk over and say hi and I smile and hold onto him.

Champagne and finger foods are walked around my waiters. I take a glass of champagne and down it quickly to ease the nerves. Raphael's lips find my ear. "Easy now Topolina we just got here."

I look at him and smile and his face practically beams with sin. "I'm taking the edge off." His hand stays on my back and strums my ribs. It's intimate. That's why he asked for the dress like this so he could touch my bare skin my raw, bare, sensitive skin and it makes me want to beg him for other things. Isabella and Enzo joins us at the table and she beams. "Andrea I signed you up for the first dance auction."

I look at her confused. "Ok?"

"What?" Raphael grits out next to me.

"Oh what ever it's for a good cause." She rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Remove it."

"No if you don't want her first dance to go to anyone else then you buy it." She sticks her tongue out and sits down. I can't help but chuckle as I run my hands up his chest calming him down. He pulls out my seat and I sit. Shortly after the food comes out. It's absolutely exquisite. Leonardo and Raphael get up on stage and talk about the events for the night and why they're here. Raphael speaks about a young man at the children's home and I can't help but see the care and love he has for this kid. It's odd. Raphael the ever brooding, silent dangerous type is showing real emotion for a kid and it's beautiful. When they finish their speach about Saks House that this event is a fundraiser for, Leonardo begins to go into the different forms for fundraising that there is available for the night. Isabella stands and takes my hand and pulls me to a line where a few other girls stand. After a minute about 15 girls stand in a line.