Part 86

I wake up needing to pee and feeling dirty, sticky, yucky. It's dark in this room but I can definitely feel Raphael next to me. I get up without waking him and my eyes adjust to the dark. I find the restroom and turn a light on make up is smeared across my face and my hair is a mess. No way in hell am I letting Raphael see me like this. I turn on the shower and wash my hair and scrub my face and wash my body. Hands come to my waist and lips press to my shoulder. "It's too early Topolina. You need more rest." He growls against my skin. Goosebumps skitter across my chest despite the hot water steaming up the shower.

"I needed to go to the bathroom." I respond leaning into him.

"And the shower?" He teases.

"I looked awful." He laughs into my shoulder and kisses it.

"How are you feeling?" His hand trails down my abdomen to my sex. I whimper when he begins circling my clit as his other hand toys with my nipple. I'm teetering on the edge when he bites my shoulder and his fingers twist my clit sending me over board. He pushes me against the wall of the shower and thrusts up into me and proceeds to fuck me slow and hard into the glass. We finish together as his hips thrust hard into me. He cleans me up and helps me out of the shower where he dries me off and picks me up and takes me back to bed where I fall asleep on his chest.

____________

An unknown tongue works me into a writhing mess. It's as if this person knows everything about my body and knows how to use it, exploit it for what they want. I'm standing on the edge of oblivion and then I fall in a torrent of ecstasy. My eyes open wide panicking and I realize this is not a dream. Raphael moves up my body and eases his cock into me. I whimper into his chest because my walls are still sensitive from the orgasmic dream he just gave me.

"Good morning Topolina." He groans into my ear once he pushes all the way inside.

I'm choking on how full I feel. "Hi" is all I can squeak out. "Mmmm" he pulls out and comes back hard into me. My head tilts back and I moan as he fucks me fast into another orgasm. He sits up and pulls my legs to him and he fucks me harder and deep until we're both calling each others name when we finish.

I let out a small cry when he pulls out. He chuckles and lays next to me. "You alright Topolina?"

I turn to him with a small smile. "Mmmm"

"I've rendered you speechless must've been pretty good." He leans back with his hands linked behind his head.

I laugh softly because he's pulled me to sitting on top of him.

"We need to talk about what happened while you were away." His face is serious now. His hands hold onto my waist. "Tell me every detail."

I did. I told him everything he wanted to know as he stared up from underneath me. He wanted every detail, every orgasm, every conversation, every dinner. Everything and I told him. I'm tearing up and I move to get off when his hands clamp tightly to my hips holding me down. He sits so now I'm straddling him in his lap. One of his hands reaches up and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"I'm disappointed that you doubted us. I though we had gotten past that." He tips my chin to look into his eyes. "I will never leave you and if you try to leave me I will chase you to the ends of the earth to remind you that you are mine and I am yours."

I swallow. "I knew something wasn't right but I never...I never dreamt..."

"That he would've lied to you to get you back? He was desperate. He knew you wouldn't leave me for him." His thumb grazes my cheek.

"He knew about my father. He knew who I was. Who I was supposed to be. He knew and he never told me even after I met all of you." Tears well up in my eyes.