Part 27

Squealing comes from Stacy's door as she flies towards Andrea. "Aaahhhh you spent the weekend with him!"

"Sh sh yes I did but be quiet." Andrea tries to calm down her roommate.

"How was it? Ahh I bet it was good." Stacy squeals.

"STACY!" she says smiling and reprimanding her roommate.

"So are y'all like together together or just fooling around." She asks.

"Together. I'm seeing him again tomorrow." Andrea squeals.

"Ahhh" the girls jump up and down together.

"I can't believe this we both are dating at the same time. Ah we should totally do a double date!" Stacy freaks amd starts prancing around the room. For the next few hours the girls talk about their weekends and gossip and talk about their plans for the week. 2 hours later.

"Stacy it's 11 I'm headed to the shower." Andy laughs and throws a pillow at her roommate.

She showerd and once she's finished she changes into a holey t-shirt and some shorts. She sits on her bed amd calls Miguel.

"Hola mi amor." Miguel says disinterested.

"Hey...Miguel."

"Decide to come home finally?"

"Ya I have class tomorrow and all of my stuff is here."

"Hmm" he says in acknowledgement. He hasn't even made eye contact with her.

"Miguel I'm going to hang up if you just pout the whole time." She says about to hang up.

"Are you his now?" He asks his eyes blazing into her's.

She takes a sudden breath at the intensity of his eyes. "Yes" she breathes out.

"So you're dating him?"

"Yes. I'm his girl friend now. We're exclusive." She states trying to get the point across. Girl friend sounds so weird when she says it but if the title fits.

"Are you sure about the exclusive part? I wouldn't be above sharing you." His eyes turn sultry and his voice becomes seductive.

"MIGUEL!"

"What?! He fingered you while I watched! It seems like a normal assumption." He responds.

"I don't think that was the intent." She back peddles.

"Or it was an act of possessiveness, ownership. Hmmm probably should get that cleared up." He puts his hand on his chin sarcastically like he's thinking and then points at her.

Raphael's name pops onto her screen. He's calling her.

"Miguel I gotta go. Talk to you tomorrow."

Miguel let's out a seductive laugh "ok mi amor mañana adios."

She quickly recovers her composure and answers Raphael.

"Hey" she smiles.

"How'd it go?" Raphael is laying shirtless in his bed. His dark hair mussed from a shower. He oozes dangerous sexy billionaire.

"Different?" She looks off side ways.

"Different?" Raphael asks and sits up interested.

"Ya." She responds looking down hoping he won't ask anymore questions. She doesn't want to be shared and she doesn't want to be possessed so either way not a winning situation.

"What made it different Topolina?" He asks his voice laced with irritation and lust. A heady combo for the current situation. She glances at him and her heart skips his eyes are piercing to her soul. Scorching her for information.

"A confusion about something. I fixed the confusion though." She says shakey.

"Tell me Topolina I don't like being played with."

"I'm not playing you Raphael. I just don't want to talk about it."

"Bella the only way this works is you talk to me and if you keep things from me I'll get suspicious. You don't want me suspicious do you beautiful?" Raphael purrs his eyes still scorching.

"Please Raphael I don't want to think about it again." She says blushing and looking down.

"Tell me." He commands softly.

"He he he thought you were going to share me." She says timid.

"WHAT!?" Raphael has become unhinged.

"I told him no that you had no intent on sharing me." She responds quickly.

"Why would he think that?" He grits out.

"Well you um you know while he was on the phone and he could see everything." Her face a bright red now.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Raphael's mind must be blinded from rage because he can't remember.

"When you fingered me while I was talking to him." She whispers.

"Ha that?! I was making a statement that you were mine and for him to back off." He responds irritation scorched to anger.

She looks at him irritated. "He isn't going to back off Raphael. The sooner you get that into your head the better. I won't sleep with him as long as I'm with you but he is my best friend and I will not shut him out because you tell me to. I will not be owned Raphael."

Raphael stares back at her his irritation poking out. "What do you call that on your wrist?"

The mark on her wrist. Miguel's mark on her wrist. "Protection."

Raphael shakes his head and laughs from astonishment. "Ownership. He marked you to tell the world who you belong to."

"I have my freedom." She looks straight at him.

"You had to ask permission to date me and if I'm right a few times he's tried to drag you back to Mexico with him."

"Only because of who you are and who he is! It is my choice to date you."

"Only after you begged him."

"Good night Raphael." She says exasperated.

"No! I just. I'm jealous. I want you to be mine and only mine and it drives me fucking nuts knowing that when you're home alone you're calling him, a man who's bed you graced not that long ago." He grits. He runs a hand through his hair.

"Technically he graced mine." She quietly states.

"Not any better Andrea." He cuts his eyes at her.

"Raphael you're going to have to deal with it. Miguel is a part of my life a big part. You have to accept that he wants me. I'm sorry." She looks at him with a take it or leave it look.

"I want you Topolina and I will do anything to make sure that I don't loose you." He breathes out his eyes daring her.

"I know it's a lot." She responds.

"I will make sure you choose me in May." His eyes darken with the realization that Miguel will be doing the same thing.

"We will see." She says cause truly right now she's not sure what she wants.

"You are mine Topolina. Remember that." He commands.

"Good night Raphael."

"Good night Topolina." He lays down and hangs up.

Her heart constricts. What am I doing? I could be happy with Miguel.

But the back of her mind says. You could love Raphael.