Part 97

Raphael 

I'm going to kill him if he took them. She trusted him and he goes and kidnaps her! 

My phone behind to ring.

"Amore?" A soft voice asks from the other side. I breathe in a nod to Enzo who walks to me. 

"Andrea are you alright? Are you ok?" I insist.

"Raphael I don't have long. I'm fine. We're all fine. None of us are hurt. We're safe." She reassures. 

Enzo takes in a large relieving breath. I nod. "Good amore. I'm guessing Miguel has you. Tell me where you are darling."

"Raphael...I...I'm sorry but I can't tell you where we are. Carino I love you I have to go. We're ok alright? We're safe. I love you..." then the phone goes dead. 

Leonardo speaks up. "Ok they're at the very least not hurt. So they're safe and ok. We're the only ones currently that know she's in Mexico so that's not a bad thing either. We can keep this to ourselves for a bit. We can play this off."

Enzo nods. "We're at war with Ivan and Dante and our girls are being held captive by my sister's cartel ex boyfriend in a different country. Fuck!" Enzo throws the crystal glass of Scotch at the nearest wall. Giovanni shifts but I give him a small head shake to signal I'm alright.

Leo. "Actually this isn't a bad thing. We're at war with Ivan and Dante. They'll be too busy with us to look for them. We'll figure out where they are and we'll analyze if it's safe enough."

I'm too busy looking at the map to pay them attention. Miguel has my fiancé. I call him back and notice Leonardo perk up and look over.

"Raphael you have 30 seconds. I know Leonardo will try to track the calls." Miguel answers.

"Give them back." I growl out.

"Kill Dante and figure out what to do about Ivan and they'll be all yours." Miguel responds.

"Miguel the safest place for her is here with me. Give them back."

I hear a scoff on the other end. "Safest place are you serious I told you I didn't like the situation. I told you about the fake plumbers and you didn't fucking care. You wanted her to enjoy herself while picking out a dress which mind you she could've done from your penthouse just fine. But no you ignored the threat and could've lost her. Now she's some where safe until you figure out how to end this."

"Do you have a death wish?" I hiss.

Miguel growls out. "He almost kidnapped Andrea and my sister in broad daylight. He's obsessed with destroying me. Hurting her would do that. So it you want Andrea back you'll need to get rid of Dante. There is no way I'll allow you to put her in harms way again." Then the call drops.

I slam my phone to the table.

__________

Miguel

"Who was that?" Andrea asks.

"Your boy toy." I grumble to her. "Go change out of that. It can't be comfortable."

Andy looks down and grimaces. "Right..." She's still in her wedding dress. 

"Maria..." I call to one of the maids. "Please show Andrea where she'll be staying for the time being."

Maria walks away with Andrea. She's in the room next to mine. There was no way I was going to allow her to stay on the other side of the house where the other girls are. I need her close. I need to keep her safe. I need her under me but that's not going to happen. I look over to find Natalia walking back out. "You need to let my cousins know that we're alright."

"Already done." I look to the phone in my hand.

She nods and bites her lip. "Where can I go to get a shower?"

I point to the side her and the other girls are staying on. "That corridor second door on the left. Your balcony opens to this courtyard."

"Thanks." She mumbles.

"Oh and Natalia all there is right now is some of Daniella's clothes. I have some coming to the city this afternoon and we'll get it up here for yall. For the time being look through the drawers and I'm sure you'll find something.

Natalia nods. "Thank you."

I look to where Andrea's room opens to the courtyard and see her beginning to undress. I do my best not to look and I start making calls. About 30 minutes later I hear her yell. "Miguel! I'm not wearing this." She yells at me and throws one of my button downs down at me. She's in a golden string bikini and it looks perfect against her tanned skin.

"Alright well you are wearing a bikini that should work." I smirk up at her.

I see her frown at me and grind her teeth. "You're an ass you know that."

I chuckle and smile wickedly. "Mmm ya baby you know I'm an ass guy. Now come down and let me see yours."

She rolls her eyes and turns away.

Did she just roll her eyes at me? "Does Raphael let you do that?"

She pauses and turns. "I'm not fucking you Miguel. I'm his. I'm marrying him. I love him."

I nod. "You can love two people at the same time mi amor."

She huffs at me and shakes her head. "I don't want that with you Miguel. Right now I hate you."

Just that admission right there almost brought me to my knees but I remain standing. "He can't keep you safe mi amor. I can."

She turns and hisses down at me. "By kidnapping and locking me away."

"Raphael should've done this. You had no business being out in the open like that. Especially when there were unknowns." I growl back up to her.

She sniffs and turns and walks quickly inside. I begin to walk up the stairs to my wing of the house when Isabella speaks up from the perimeter of the house. "Keeping us here won't solve the problem Miguel. She loves my brother."

I turn to look. "She used to love me as well."

Isabella. "You ripped out that piece last time. She doesn't care for you like that anymore."

I begin walking up the stairs again and make my way into the bedroom I have her in. She sits in a pile of my shirts with her face in her hands and her knees to her chest.

"Mi amor are you crying." I walk slowly to her like she's a wounded animal.

"Why?" She sniffs.

"Why what?" I ask.

"Why here?" She asks. "Why did you bring us here? Of all of the places you own why here?" Her head is tilted to the side and she's looking at me with anger.

"Because this is the safest place for you." I kneel next to her.

She moves her head and looks back at the floor in front of her. "If I had known this was what would happen when I took your mark I would've told you no."

She says it to hurt me but I know the truth. "Liar." She turns and glares at my accusation. "You would've still taken it. If you had to choose now you still would say yes." I pull her hand to my lips and graze the mark on her wrist. "This is how I protect you. This marks you as mine. I protect what's mine. You can love him and want him but he proved yesterday that he could not be trusted with your security. Until he takes out Dante you get to stay here with me. Now you don't have to fuck me that's fine but you will stop being a brat and accept my protection. You will accept my hospitality. Now either put a shirt on or put them up." I stand and begin to walk to the adjoining door that goes into my room. "I'm just in here so I can keep you close. You and Daniella are on this side of the house. Oh and mi amor...you're here so no can find you. You know why we're here don't lie to yourself."

She sniffs and a tear falls. "You've destroyed me twice. I won't let you do it a third time."

"That's fine. Then I'll let you go back to your fiance once I know you're safe." I growl out and walk into the master bedroom where I'll be.