Part 76

I wake up when the sun shines into the room and pine, coconut and the smell of sex hits me and my memories of last night come back to me. I turn and Miguel is fast asleep next to me his arm draped protectively over my waist. I don't regret last night at all. I wanted this. I wanted him. The urge to pee hits me and I try my best not to wake him. Before I stand up. "Don't you dare regret what we did last night." He growls.

I stand and walk to his side and kiss his temple. "I have to go to the restroom I'll be right back."

He rolls to me. "You better because this morning wood is because of you."

I look down and blush. "Sorry." Then I race off to the bathroom. While I'm washing my hands I feel two large arms circle my waist.

"Better idea let's take care of this in the shower." He growls into my shoulder. We get into the shower and he slides his fingers through my dripping wet center. "Sorry mi amor but foreplay is going to have to wait till after" and he thrusts me up against the tile wall and thrusts into me. 4 orgasms against the tile later he's gently puts me on the ground. His eyes darken when he sees his cum drip down my thighs. "Fuck I missed that."

I blush and walk under the stream. He washes me up and I help him then he bundles me into a heated towel.

We make it down to eat breakfast and Dani smiles a knowing smile into her bowl.

I find an identical bowl for me across from her and I sit. Miguel's is migas. He must've told his staff that he wasn't ever going to eat a smoothie bowl. I dig into mine because it's amazing. We talk about our plans for the day. Daniella is still working on a shoot but Miguel's plan is to be here all week.

"I'd like to see my family in the next few days. I miss them." I say.

"I can arrange that mi amor."

"I'll call them after breakfast then." I smile and keep going at my bowl.

Once I settled in the pool cabana I call my Mama with no answer same with my Dad. I call Matty and it goes to voice mail. I wait a bit and now all of their phones go to voice-mail. I wonder where they are. Mama rarely goes out to work the ranch but maybe she went out today.

A few hours later Miguel slides in next to me and pulls me between his legs computer and all. "I talked to your Mama. They aren't feeling well maybe in a few days we can go down."

I turn. "I couldn't get ahold of them."

He shrugs. "She called me and told me they were sick."

I begin gathering my things. "Well then I'll go today. I can cook and clean so they can rest. I'll take care of the cows maybe some of your guys could swing past and help."

Miguel's face turns soft. "Mi amor she doesn't want you to get sick too and neither do I. She said to check back in a few days so that's what we'll do."

I slump back in between his legs. "Ok then in a few days."

"Of course." He says into my shoulder.

_____

Thursday

Clay calls me late afternoon on a video call while I'm working a project.

Miguel sleeps next to me. He had a long night so instead of his bed he decided to pass out next to me in the Cabana.

"Good afternoon Clay." I answer quietly.

"Andrea you ok?"

I look at him confused. "Yes?"

"I know I shouldn't mix business with personal but Raphael is a friend of mine and he's worried about you."

My heart hardens and my face reflects my annoyance. "He gave up the right to worry about me when he broke up with me Clay."