Part 17

All of the girls are dancing and the guys are at the table arguing about the proper way to pick up a girl. They've had 5 shots so everyone is buzzed. The dance floor is packed. People are bumping into everyone and the mass of the floor feels like a giant blob of people feeling the same music.

They're bodies are all swaying to the beat when Stacy looks behind Andrea with a strange look and Andrea feels a hand at her waist. It attempts to pull her to a hard body. Andrea's blood runs cold and attempts to escpae. Andrea steps away from the stranger and as she does the stranger grabs her hand and spins her to him. Her heart is racing. Who does this guy think he is? Andrea's about to stomp on the strangers foot when she looks up. Raphael Mariano's hand is back at her waist and his other still holding her hand as he watches her dance.

"Raphael..." Andrea realizes.

"Ciao bellissima." Raphael smiles. His face is that of a God. His teeth perfect white. His face chiseled to the max with just a little stubble around the edges. His button down shirt is unbuttoned and gives him a just fucked look. His hair is perfectly messed up and he smells divine.

"What are you doing here?" Andrea swallows trying to catch herself from swooning.

Raphael leans into her and he starts to sway to the music prompting her to do the same. "I own this club topolina."

Andrea closes her eyes tightly remembering. Her mind is a little fuzzy from the shots. "Right ya I knew that." She blushes.

Raphael smiles mischievously when she blushes.

"You look lovely tonight." Raphael says into her making it easier for her to hear him.

"Thank you." She blushes another shade of pink. The song ends and she steps away from him. He keeps his hand on her waist and doesn't let her go far.

"Hey we're going to go back to the table get a drink." Stacy interupts softly.

"Ok ya." Andrea replies and looks up at Raphael asking to be released so she could join her friends.

"Actually I was hoping you all would join me up on the VIP floor." Raphael looks from Stacey to Andrea.

"Oh really wow that...that would be amazing. Ya we'd love to let me go get the boys." Stacy bubbles up.

"Don't worry Stacy they're waiting up stairs already. I took the liberty of already asking them." He turns from Stacy and looks to Andrea's face.

Andrea's face is shocked in admiration of the sexy God standing before her. Everything about him turned Andrea on. Her reaction as she startles back to the present. "Um ya thank you you really don't have to." She looks down embarrassed at her admiring stare.

Raphael tips her head to his. "I'm delighted to have you with me tonight." She swallows hoping he's insinuating more. He leads the way off the dance floor and to the VIP floor. He moves a curtain and there are the guys sitting on a long half oval seat. A marbled table sits in front of them. Black lights bounce off the crystals and dance across the space.

"Oh hey! Come sit." Carter smiles and pats the seat for the girls. He eyes Raphael's hand on Andrea's waist and then thinks nothing more of it. All of the girls get in the seat. Andrea follows behind and sits. Raphael slides in next to her and loops his arm around her waist again. A waitress in the signature silver cocktail dress walks up with pink shots for everyone. She takes everyone's order and goes off.

Raphael picks up the little pink shot. "A toast to a very good night." He says while eyeing Andrea. Raphael gets oh ya and yes please from everyone in the group. Andrea elbows him in the ribs after and Raphael just smirks. His hand goes to her thigh and he traces patterns on her inner thigh causing her core to tighten.