Part 81

It's been almost a week. A week of spending time with my biological father. A week with my brothers and my cousin. A week with my horrible step mother. (Raphael was not wrong.) A week with Raphael. Raphael the one who is trying. The one I won't let close now. I can't look at him and not think of the betrayal I've been through. The betrayal of the lie from Miguel and the realization that what I thought about Raphael was a lie. Raphael the man who hasn't let me out of his site. The man who when in my presents requires his hands on me. I've tried to distance but he quickly brungs his touch to me everytime I set up space.

My emotions have been all over the place leaving me exhausted in the afternoons.

I nap in the sun when I feel him sit on the lounger. I turn to him and shield my eyes from the sun behind him.

"You need to be under the cabana topolina you'll burn."

"But it's warm over here." I groan. "Hey!" I squeal as Raphael hauls me over his shoulder and walks to the cabana where he throws me on the cushioned bed. "That was not necessary."

Raphel smirks back at me. "Next time get up." He sits next to me and I make sure we have space. He doesn't allow it. He drags me to his side and rests my head on his shoulder. "I need you in my arms Principessa. Don't put space between us."

"Raphael..." I try to move but he yanks me to his side and doesn't let me move.

"No I need you in my arms." He growls and then relaxes and begins playing with my hair and I begin to doze off again.

________

Raphael

A few minutes after I get her to sleep in the shade I hear the tapping of heels heading this way. I silently groan. I know before I see her. Nina's plastic face peaks around the cabana and immediately frowns. She eyes my sleeping bride to be and notices the intimate position that I insisted on when I pulled her down to me. I have to have her next to me so I know she's still here and she's with me.

"Well...there she is. Her father was asking about her just now. Him and the boys will be back in a few minutes." She spouts in italian.

Andrea wiggles next to me but I continue stroking her hair to soothe her back to sleep.

Nina's face scrunches up as Andrea relaxes into my side more. "It's surprising how close the two of you are. It's quite disrespectful to be so intimate with her in her father's house."

I smirk. Her father gave her to my family before she was even born. The night we brought her here, her father and I spoke. I explained my feelings for her and how I had to be with her, how I had already planned on marrying her before everything. I even asked for her hand that night. With some convincing he said yes as long as she agreed to it. While she was away I was a moody mess. When I couldn't reach her I became violent. My temper flared often and was vicious. I bit Enzo's head off more than once. I told Giuseppe now that we have her back that I had to be next to her at all times. I had to make sure she was still here with me. I let her out of my sight one time and she disappeared. I can't let that happen again. I smirk through my sunglasses at her. "If her father has a problem with it he can speak to me."

She pouts. "As her mother I have a problem with it."

I almost laugh at the idea of her being her mother. "Nina you are not her mother."

Nina pouts and huffs but has no come back for me. "Her father doesn't approve."

"Nina, once again Giuseppe can come talk to me." With that Nina storms off. I shake my head and look down at Andrea. She's still fast asleep on me. She needs rest, these days have been emotionally exhausting for her. I can see it wear on her as the days go by.