Part 53

Andrea
Saturday

"Raphael we have to get out of bed at some point." I giggle as he nips at me my kneck his morning scruff tickles my sensitive kneck.

"Mmm no." He growls into my kneck and begins to run his hands up and down my sides. We've already gone two rounds this morning. I'm a bundle of sensitive nerves at this point and I don't want to lay in bed and fuck all day. I surprise him by sitting up quickly and I use his surprise to run into the bathroom. I hear him take advantage of me not being the closest to the bathroom door and he nearly catches me as I open the door. I book it for the shower and I turn it on while I'm inside of it. The cold water shocks me and my nipples harden from the temperature. Raphael stalks from the bed room to the shower like a predator trapping his pray but hey atleast we will have made it to the shower. He smiles a wicked sexy smile when he sees my pebbled nipples but he doesn't come in immediately. He stands outside of it waiting for the water to warm up as I stand there glued to the wall knowing once he gets in here he's going to punish me and fuck me hard against the shower wall. I look down and see his cock and somehow it's already at full attention. The temperature of the water heats up quickly and he stalks inside his gaze keeps me pinned to the wall. His hand goes to my face and his other hand traps me against the wall as an actual barrier.

"Topolina..." he shakes his head with that wicked grin on his face. "What exactly was the plan there?" He smiles down at me. His thumb caresses my cheek as he waits for an answer.

"Get out of bed. I'd say it was a success." I smile back at him. He growls at that answer and flips me around. He presses his cock against my ass and he roughly begins to finger fuck me and I moan into his arm that's wrapped around my body. His free hand spanks my butt and then comes up to pinch my nipples hard and I just writhe over his fingers. How can he make me do this again? How can he be so ready for round three? He removes his fingers quickly right before I orgasm and I whimper from the loss but I'm quickly shut back up as he impales me from behind and I scream as his huge cock hits my g spot. He fucks me fast and hard. One of his arms is wrapped around my waist holding me up while the other goes to my nipples and he pinches and pulls them. I'm being fucked really rough right now. I feel my orgasm rush onto me and I whimper his name as he continues his grueling pace from behind me. The sensation just builds up and washes back down over and over again. I'm a whimpering puddle of orgasms as I feel him finish inside of me. He pulls out and swats my butt again. I collapse onto the ground because he's no longer holding me up and my legs are jelly. He sits next to me and pulls me to him as he begins to wash me. My body can't stand his touch but I don't want it to stop either. My skin is sensitive and on fire still as his hands turn soft and they wash my hair and run soap on a soft cloth over my body. We both finish up and get out of the shower. I dry off and dry my hair as he shaves. His eyes every now and then wander to my ass but I keep focused like I can't see it.

I'm concentrating on my face and I'm leaned against the counter when I feel his fingers run down my spine. He makes eye contact with me as I breathe heavy against the counter. His view must be nice because his eyes darken with desire again. I catch a glance at myself in the mirror. My breasts rise up and down as I breathe heavy and my cheeks are flushed as his fingers continue their caressing on my spine. His other hand moves to my ass and he sends it a quick swat. "Beautiful." He compliments and I blush. I stand and he turns me around and sets me on the counter. He walks between my legs and I stop him with my hands on his chest.

"No."

"No?" He scoffs with a crooked smile.

"I won't be the reason why you don't see your friends. You are playing soccer with your friends today." I say sternly hoping he won't fight it. He chuckles softly.

"We won't be playing until 2pm. It's 11 and I have not had my fill of you."

I stop him again as he tries to step closer. "Well I have. What are you trying to do bypass my birth control by filling me up. It doesn't work that way Raphael."

He laughs darkly and he takes my hands and pulls them around him. "Let's go for quadruplets." And with that he takes me for the fourth time this morning.

___________

Sunday night we're headed back to my apartment. We spent the day working some and fucking a lot. I mean don't get me wrong Miguel has fast recovery but Raphael just takes one look at me and is ready to go again. It's crazy. It makes me feel so sexy. His hand is on my inner thigh and he draws circles as he takes me back to my place. Watching him with his friends playing soccer made me fall in love with him more. Them joking around and laughing. His smile is so bright that it's surprising to know that it comes from one of the most dangerous men in the world but it does and it makes me want him even more. I'm not entirely sure how that's possible. I know what he does who he is but all I can see is his light. His love. His smile. His touch. We pull up and he helps me out of the car.

We get to my floor with a couple of dirty looks from Miguel's guys on the stairs. As we're walking down the hall Leonardo is walking toward us.

"Ciao."

"Ciao." I respond.

Raphael walks me to the apartment door and kisses me against the wall.

"Don't make me wait till Friday to see you. Let me take you to dinner or come by my office for lunch. Or just come by after work. Please." He breathes against my kneck. I chuckle and nod.

"Ok I'll see what I can do."

He grins. "Thank you."

I walk into my apartment and close the door.

"We need to talk." Stacy states from the couch.

"Ok? About what?" I look at her confused.

"About Leonardo seriously about what? Grab us both glasses of wine and come to the couch." I laugh and roll my eyes but I do as she asks. She's nervous which means she really likes him which is good I guess.

She spends the rest of the night telling me about her weekend.

"I really like him Andrea." She looks at me scared.

"And it sounds like he really likes you Stacy."

She breathes out. "What if I get burned again?"

"But what if you don't?" I look back at her. A smile crosses her lips and she hugs me.

"I think he's hiding something."

I look at her confused. "Like what?"

"I don't know but it's something he's afraid to tell me."

"Another girl?" I ask poking around even though I know what it is.

She shakes her head. "No something else."

"Does it feel like a deal breaker?"

Stacy takes in a deep shakey breath.
"I don't think so...but I don't know."

"Well see where it goes maybe it's nothing and maybe it's something but you won't know if you don't try. For all you know this could be the last guy for you."

She tears up and hugs me big. "Thank you." And with that we make our ways to go to bed.