Part 7

Andy wakes up way too hot when she realizes Miguel's back is pressed to hers. She begins to slowly squirm away careful not to wake him up. Miguel flips and drapes his hand over. She lays still for awhile making sure he's still asleep. When she's sure he is she begins squirming away again. This time his arm that is draped over her grabs her waist and pulls her back into him. He wraps his arm around her waist and his other snakes around her hips and he pulls himself so she tucks perfectly into him. Suddenly she feels his morning wood poke her ass.

Miguel growls against her shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I have to get up I have Mass!" She squirms.

"Are you sure about that?" Miguel presses his dick to her ass.

Andrea looks at the time 9:30. It takes 30 minutes just for her to get there and Mass starts at 10AM. "Wait my alarm why didn't it go off?"

"You were sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to wake you so I turned it off." Miguel replies smiling into her shoulder.

"Is that the only reason why?" Andy asks suspicious.

"Mmm Andy you know better than to ask that." Miguel presses himself into her again. The pressure against her ass makes her horney. His hand around her hips makes it's way towards her entrance and begins rubbing her entrance and her clit with his hand. The hand around her waist is at her nipples and he begins toying with them. His lips kiss and suck on her shoulder and her kneck. Andy can't help but rub her ass against his member.

"This is what I wanted." Miguel whispers in her ear.

Andy giggles and blushes. Miguel continues his assault on her nipples and he begins rubbing her clit. Andy's back arches and her ass presses against his dick causing pressure to build in her pelvis. He flicks and twirls and twists and pulls her clit and after a few minutes she has an earth shattering orgasm. She bites back her moan to muffle it. Miguel laughs against her kneck.

"I know you're trying to muffle your moan so you're roommate doesn't hear you but because of that I'm going to make you scream." Miguel says.

Andy flips herself around in Miguel's arms and she reaches down and begins teasing his dick with slow and light strokes as she goes under the sheets. Miguel moves to his back and she takes him deep into her mouth. "Ah princesa." He moans. He roughly grabs a handful of her hair knowing that's what she wants. She straddles one of his legs and rubs herself against him as she licks and sucks Miguel's dick. After a few minutes "Andy stop I don't want to cum like this." Andy stops and smiles against his dick. She gives the tip one last suck and then she climbs on top sliding herself down on him. The feeling is excruciating and blissful all at once. "God Andy you're so tight still." She begins rocking her hips back and forth as she rides him. His hands go to her hips as he helps rock them. She looks down at him and Miguel is looking at her with dark appreciation. She begins rocking faster and her orgasm begins to build. She keeps up the speed of her hips rocking and she comes hard a second time she bites back her moan again. Miguel doesn't let her come down from it. He sits up flips her over and gets behind her. He grabs the sides of her hips and pulls her ass in the air and he begins thrusting into her hard and fast. Andy is lost in the feeling it's pleasure and pain mixed together causing her to whimper into the sheets. After a few minutes she can feel the pressure building and apparently so can Miguel he grabs her hair and lifts her head. "Don't bite this one back or I will make you moan for me for hours." A few more thrusts and she moans "please Miguel." He sits down and places her on him so she's straddling him he begins kissing her and thrusting into her again as she rocks her hips back and forth. It doesn't take long for him to cum inside of her but she's so close to another she rides him hard and fast as her walls squeeze around him again as she finishes again. She whimpers into his chest. Miguel's eyes roll into his head as her walls quake around him. "Fuck Andy." She smiles against his chest. He picks her up and stands up with him still inside of her. She whimpers her walls still sensitive from their love making. He grabs his towel lays it on the bed and lays her down and then removes himself. She looks so perfect post sex with his cum and her arousal spilling out of her, her hair messy and her body flushed from sex, her pale skin shines with their sweat.