Part 50

Raphael and I spend the morning lounging on a couch cabana on the back patio. He checks his emails and works a little while I work on homework and reread through my thesis.

Raphael peaks over my shoulder. "Is it finished?"

I nod. "I think so..." I say quietly. I've been working on this paper for almost 6 months. It's crazy that it's almost finished.

"May I?" He takes my lap top.

"Yes please and be a harsh critic." I say getting up. He eyes me as I walk to the heated pool and then his eyes drop back down to my laptop.

"Heeeyy!" Says Isabella walkinng outside in a bright yellow string bikini holding up a few bottles of champagne. Enzo is behind her with a tray of glasses and what appears to be fresh orange juice and a pitcher of water. Isabella puts the champagne down in buckets of ice on the table in the middle of the cabana and she kisses Raphael's cheeks.

"Sis." He looks in her eyes searching her about something. She gives him a small smile and walks to Enzo who has just put the juice and glasses down on the table. Enzo kisses her forehead and peers down at her. She gives him a shy smile and walks to me in the pool. Raphael's eyes shoot up and I can't help but laugh. Enzo and him start talking as Leonardo puts the snacks down and joins them.

Isabella gives me a smile and a ya I know shrug as she steps into the pool. I give her a small splash and smile at her. "What?" She hisses laughing.

I whisper. "You stayed the night with him."

She giggles quietly and nods. "It's not the first time but it is the first time in a very long time." She sighs happy.

I splash her again. "And your brother?"

She waves her hand in a dismissive way. "He's fine with it. In fact he wants me with Enzo. Says he can take care of me blah blah blah."

"Well..." I say quietly as we look out the infinity side of the heated pool.

"Well what?" She giggles.

I push her a little. "How was it?"

She breathes out. "Mmm it was great. Especially this morning mmmm he just gets what I need. What about you and my brother? He looked pissed last night."She elbows me.

I look away and blush.

"Uh uh no I told you now you tell me." She splashes. 

I bat her away. "Ok fine fine. Ya he wasn't happy but we sorted it out last night."

"Make up sex this morning..." she elbows a few times.

I giggle. "Morning sex was mmm so good."

"I've never seen my brother like this Andrea. Truly and it makes me so happy he found you." She gushes.

"He makes me happy. I didn't think I would find someone else who could make me this happy." I say almost to myself but loud enough for her to here.

"That's good to hear." Raphael booms behind us. We both jump and squeal. We turn to find the guys smiling at us. They snuck up on us and we never heard them.

"How much of that did you all hear?" Isabella asks timidly looking at Enzo.

He leans into her wrapping his massive hand around her itty bitty waist and he says something into her ear and she turns pink and smiles innocently.

My cheeks turn crimson red as Raphael smiles a panty dropping smile at me. My phone begins to play "Shake it" by Metro Station and it thankfully distracts me from the oh so sexy man in front of me.

I begin to walk over and Raphael's hand reaches my waist pulling me to him. "Let it ring."

I shake my head and continue walking to the stairs out. "It's Stacy she wouldn't call unless she needs something." He looks over at the phone and he walks to the side of the pool and he lifts himself out. His back muscles ripple across his back as water pours down him. God I didn't think he could be any sexier. He walks to my phone as water ripples off of him.

"Ciao Stacey hold on let me get the phone to Andrea."

...

"No no it's fine here she is." Raphael smiles and hands the phone to me as I stand at the edge of the pool.

"Hey Stace. What's up?" I look at Raphael as he backs up like he's about to jump in the pool. He dives in smoothly and swims up to me.

"Hey I'm in the Hamptons right now. My boss had a work party at his beach house here and I stayed at the Grande last night do you want to split a cab back to the city with me?"

"Umm hold on." I put her on mute.

Raphael is now behind me dripping me in water. "Stacy was wondering if it's ok if we split a cab right now back to the city. She was here for a work function last night and was staying at the Grande."

"You mean you would leave now?" He eyes me.

I nod. I know he doesn't like the idea.

"How about I send a car to her and she comes here and hangs out here and then I take the both of you home."

I think about it. "Do you mind?"

He laughs. "Yes I mind that my time would be cut short if you left now. I'll arrange a car to get her. Tell her it'll be about 10 minutes."

I nod and tell Stacy. "Raphael is sending a car for you and we'll hang out at his beach house for a bit and then he'll take us both home."

"Wait really?" She asks surprised.

"That's what he said. It'll take about 10 minutes for the car to get there."

"Ok see you in a few." She says and hangs up.

I place my phone at the side of the pool and turn to Raphael who is signaling to one of the unseen staff of his beach house. "Send a car to the Grande hotel and pick up a Stacey. Topolina what's her last name?"

"Oh Toussaint."

"A Stacy Toussaint bring her here have Ms. Vinni prepare a few swim suits for her from Andrea's closet." He's used to this. Telling people what to do. This is going to be very difficult to get used to. Especially for him when he realizes that I won't do exactly as he asks sometimes but maybe he'll get used to it or maybe I'll get more rough sex. Mmmm I can deal with that.

Raphael leans into my ear. "What are you thinking about?" I must be red or breathing hard. Oh no. I bite my lip and look up at him through my lashes.

"You." I say breathless.

He growls low. "Good."

"Cut it out you two." Leonardo says splashing us.

"granchio." Raphael calls Leonardo a grouch.

"Yep I'm beginning to feel like a 5th wheel. You and Andrea. Izzy and my brother. Blech that Stacy better be a girl." He grouches.

I splash him. "Yes she is and you better be on your best behavior she's my roommate."

Leo's eyes up. "You have roommate?"

I laugh. "Yes I do. We've been roommates since our freshman year of college."

"Hmmm." He looks at Raphael in a weird way but Raphael gives nothing away. Weird.