Part 72

COMMENT WHAT TEAM YOU'RE ON.

"Aah!" Someone shakes me from behind.

I yelp and turn around about to hit the person when I recognize the face. "Gustavo what are you doing here?!" I glare at him my heart racing.

The ex seal shrugs. "That was the point. I was on the same flight as you. I was supposed to sit next to you but someone upgraded to first class and that cabin was completely full."

I give him a sorry smile. "Raphael upgraded me."

Gustavo nodded. "Figured."

I hold my chest as I begin to calm down. "Miguel not trust me to fly alone on a flight?"

Gustavo sends me a pointed look. I reply back. "Is it that bad?"

"It's not good?" He offers. That's really all I need to know. Miguel is having issues down here but he didn't want to cancel my visit. I suppose that's progress on his part.

We grab our bags and head to the exit where a Range Rover awaits us and a way too excited Daniella is standing looking out from the sun roof for us. I wave enthusiastically and she squeals and hops out of the suv and runs to me. I drop the bag on my shoulder and hug her and Gustavo quickly picks it up and walks it to the car.

"Hi!" She squeals.

"Hey!" I squeal back at her.

Daniella pulls away but keeps me in her arms. "Ahh I'm so excited. Ok shopping or the villa first?"

I smile at her. "The villa for sure. Then beach?"

She gives me an approving smile. "Sounds perfect." She loops her arm in mine and we walk to the Range Rover. We climb in the back seat and that's when I notice all of my bags are now in the back end. The car pulls away and I notice we're following a black car and there's another one behind us. I sink into the seat.

"It's that bad?" I ask softly. Really the question is for myself and I didn't mean to say it out loud.

Dani looks around and then realizes what I'm asking. "Apparently." She groans. "Andy I have to go with atleast two guards beside me at all times and more just following. It's so annoying."

Gustavo pipes up in the front seat. "It's for your protection. Both of yours."

Dani rolls her eyes. "Ya he says that every time."

"Is it because of me?" I ask to Gustavo.

Gustavo turns and looks at Daniella and then me. "Part of it yes. You dating Raphael has not gone unnoticed here and a lot of bad people know you're important to the Santiago family. There's a risk there as well as tensions in certain regions that Miguel has had to deal with. Having you in their hands doesn't just bring the Santiago family to its knees but also the Mariano family now."

I look out the window. "Maybe I should go back home."

"No." Daniella states from next to me. "No we're going to have a good undisturbed time. I've missed you and so has mama and Miguel. Let's just forget about all of that and move on to the fun stuff."

I smile a little and then nod my head. Daniella reaches in the front seat and turns the volume up for music and the rest of the drive is her and I dancing in the back seat and singing from the sun roof.

I walk to the normal room I stay in and it's locked. I go into Miguel's room next door because there is a second entrance through his room. That door is locked as well with a sticky note that reads.

We're sharing a room just like old times.
~MS

I roll my eyes and walk to the balcony. I look down and there he is outside on the phone with someone. It must be pretty intense because he looks pissed until he looks up and sees me shaking my head from his balcony. He sends me a wink and then continues his conversation. I walk back into his so I don't over hear his conversation and I begin opening up my bag to find a bathing suit. I sort through the bag. I don't find any of my swim suits. I keep digging and I begin to panic not finding the suits that I packed. I begin to go through my whole bag on Miguel's bed when I notice a few items I didn't know about. I find a few swim suits but I definitely didn't put these in my bag. Every swimsuit I pull out has an RM all over them in differing colors. One is black with white lettering. One is white with navy lettering. One is yellow with black lettering and on and on. They are all the same style swim suit in different colors and all of them with his initials somewhere on them. His initials to stake his claim while I'm here. Seriously!

"Are you kidding me?!" I yell. Daniella comes in in her little yellow bikini and sees the swim suits.

"Let me guess you didn't pack those?"

"No I did not." I grit my teeth.

I call him.

"Ciao Topolina. You make it?" He greets.

"Seriously Raphael. Where are my swimsuits that I packed?" I'm pissed. This isn't cute. It's ridiculous.

"Mmm your bag?" Raphael remarks back.

"Funny because all I can find are one pieces with YOUR INITIALS ALL OVER THEM." I yell into the phone.

"Oh good you found them."

"Raphael where are my swimsuits?" I ask irritated.

"Those are your swimsuits Topolina. I had your old ones replaced with those."

"Seriously Raphael?! Are you kidding me?"

"No I'm not amore. Try them on I bet they're nice." He offers.

"I can't believe this." I say as I begin to strip off my clothes. "You're in trouble Raphael."

"Mmmm I love you amore." He sing songs to me.

"Right now I'm not happy with you." I growl over the phone and hang up. Well since this is all I apparently have in my bags I have to where them for now. He's not wrong they fit my body well. They're cheeky but with good coverage and they definitely make my girls looks good with a cute peep hole to show off some cleavage.

As I'm about to head out of Miguel's room he walks in. He looks me up and down. "Mmm mi amor that's not what I meant by sexy."

"Raphael did this." I point to the swimsuit. "They're all like this."

"We can fix this. I bought you some that I saw the other day but they're in this closet." He takes the key to the room I normally sleep in and opens the door that goes between our rooms. I grab all of my stuff and he stops me. "You're not sleeping in this room you're sleeping in mine."

I look him dead in the face. "Like hell I am. I'd rather sleep in Dani's room than sleep in your's."

"Amor!" He follows me into my normal room. "Like old times? We used to do it all of the time."

"Ya before we hit puberty." I respond as I put my bags into the closet. I find the swimsuits Miguel bought. Ya they're barely there but right now I'm pissed at Raphael so ya I'm going to switch swimsuits.

"Amor please para mí?" He gives me his best please eyes but it doesn't work.

"No." I close the door to the closet and quickly change.

"Amor please." He begs.

"No, Miguel I'm with Raphael. I love him and yes I'm pissed at him right now but it doesn't change the fact that I'm with him. I'm not going to sleep with you." I walk out of the closet and Miguel's eyes roam down my body.

"Not sexual just two best friends sharing the same room like old times."

I give him a pointed glare then find a cover up that matches and some flip flops. "Miguel we haven't shared a room plutonically since we were 17."

"That's not.."

I turn and give him are you sure about that look.

"Ok maybe you're right but we can. Come on it'll be fun." He grabs my hand and yanks me around to face him. "Please." He juts out his bottom lip.

"Miguel be happy I'm even here." I pull him in for a hug and squeeze him. "Also hi."

He leans his face into my hair. "Hi." He squeezes me.

"Everything ok?" I try to look up at his face but my face is pressed into his chest.

"Of course mí amor. Just don't go anywhere without talking to me or Gustavo about it ok?"

"Ok." I nod into his chest.

He pushes me out with both of his arms. "Go get Dani and I'll meet yall at the beach ok."

I give him a reassuring smile. "Ok."