Part 35

Raphael

I spend the rest of the afternoon making her scream and letting her sleep.

"Raphael?" Her eyes bat lazily at me post sex.

"Yes beautiful?" I lean in and kiss her head.

"I need to go home. I need to work on some things for school."

"I'll have someone go fetch your things."

She gets up on her arm and looks down at me and laughs. "No Raphael just take me home. I'll be less distracted there."

"Oh so I'm a distraction now." I growl low at her with a smirk.

She giggles. "Duh."

I move to trap her underneath me and she attempts to run away but I drag her and pin her against my bed as she laughs trying to wiggle free. "There's no escape from me Topolina." I kiss her kneck. I say it as a playful threat.

"Raphael!" She's still squirming and laughing. "I don't think I can do that again please!"

I continue kissing down her body and I release her hands and give her a warning look. Lay there like the good girl you are. I reach her hips and kiss across them awhile making her squirm and whimper. I finally make my way to her wet dripping peach and I drag my tongue across her folds. Her hips buck. I smile into her hips. "And you said you couldn't do this again." I attack her with my fingers and tongue. I suck hard on her clit and I toy with her opening. She orgasms quickly and I don't slow down for her second within a few minutes I send her screaming into her second. I circle my fingers inside of her quivering pussy and I lightly lick her clit as she whimpers from the overstimulation.

"Raphael please." She pleads.

"Please what Topolina?" I growl into her folds causing them to pulse.

"I can't. Please it's too..."

"Yes you can beautiful and I will make you and you'll be glad I did because when I bring my cock to you. You're going to be glad I worked you beforehand."

I continue my onslaught and her third one washes over her and her toes curl into my bed. She's whimpering my name when I flip her over and take her from behind. Her head lulls as I slam into her hard and fast. She screams my name as she orgasms around my cock but I don't slow down for her this one is for me. I continue on and on and on until finally I burst and my hot seed spurts into her. The feeling causes her to whimper. I pull out and pull her to my chest. "Is that what you meant by distracting?"

She smacks me with a laugh but I catch her hand and kiss it. "Stay with me."

She flips over to look at me. "Raphael no." She smiles.

"This is what I want. You here all of the time. You'd be safer here and you'd be with me."

"Babe I am perfectly safe with Gustavo looking after me. I'm not ready to move in with you."

"I want this."

"And you have it." She says softly. She snuggles up to him. I relax a little.

Suddenly she's gone and running into the restroom. I laugh. She gets done and runs into the closet and I sit on the bed watching her ass bounce. She dresses and comes out. She sees I'm still in bed watching her entertained. She crawls onto the bed. "Can I drive the Rrari home?"

"Mmm no. I will take an Audi." He emphasizes I. He moves off the bed and changes into a relaxed pair of jeans and a v-neck t-shirt that clings perfectly to his muscles.

"Oh come on please." She bats her eyes.

"No...if you're ready let's go."

"Fine." She pouts sweetly. She walks past me and I swat her ass and it makes her jump.

We get to the garage and climb into my R8 and we fly out of the parking lot. She stares outside thinking and I move my hand to her lap and caress her hand that is on her knee. I pull it to my lips and kiss it lightly. "Penny for your thoughts Topolina?"

She looks back at me and smiles. "I had a great weekend."

"Good." I smile back at her and kiss her wrists. She giggles a little. She continues to look outside. "What's the plan for when I get you home?"

"Homework, thesis work, plan the week, meal prep you know normal people stuff." She says.

"Right. How is the thesis coming? I'll take a look at it if you'd like me to review it."

She looks at him shocked for some reason. "I'll send it to you when I get home. I'm really just adding things here and there at this point."

"Good you're way ahead than I was. I didn't start my thesis until the semester it was due." He chuckles.

"Ya no." She laughs. "I can't even imagine."

"It was stupid of me but I got it done and graduated." He smirks at her.

"And now you run a multi million dollar company."

He coughs "billion."

She elbows him. "Show off and I'm not including the illegal stuff."

"Me neither." He smirks.

She rolls her eyes at him and he sends her a panty dropping smirk.

"Roll your eyes again and I'll turn this car around."

"Sorry sir I don't know what came over me." She feigns an apology and smiles.

I cut my eyes at her. His smirk continues to smolder. We get to her apartment building and I walk her to her door.

Gustavo and the guy that held Gustavo at gun point last Monday come out of their respective doors of their neighboring apartments.

"Andrea this is Gio. You met him Monday. He's going to be part of your security team." 

"Hi." She waves at him a look of confusion crosses her face. "Gustavo  you ok?"

Gustavo's hand rubs his kneck. "Bruised ego but nothing else. I'm fine Andrea."

"Why do I need Gio? I have Gustavo." She asks.

I laugh a low laugh. "Gio will be my eyes. Just to make sure that you're safe."

"Oh ok." She says softly.

"See you later baby."I kiss her on the cheek and walk away.