Part 13

Thursday morning. She looks at her phone. She has 2 messages.

Raphael: good morning topolina.

Miguel: I hope you dreamed of me because I definitely dreamed of you. (With a picture of his erection through his sweats)

Her face turns red from Miguel's picture.

She decides to text Raphael first.

Andy: good morning Raphael

Raphael: how did you sleep?

Andy: alright. I had some strange dreams.

Raphael: Really now? Were they of me.

Andy: ;) a lady never kisses and tells.

Honestly she can't remember who it was about. All she can remember was 2 different sets of hands roamed her body both competimg for her attention and begging for her permission to do more.

Raphael: Right lol. How many classes do you have today?

Andy: 3 and then some studying and then work.

Raphael: You're entirely too busy for a student.

Andy: lol we're all this way.

Raphael: I'd like to keep you busy.

Andy: perhaps one day ;)

With that she texts Miguel.

Andy: tmi

Miguel: I felt like you should know what you do to me.

Andy: BEHAVE!

Miguel: Right back at you mi amor. You've been naughty up in NYC all alone.

Andy: me never ;)

Miguel: Tempting me, courting the idea of Raphael, letting him drive you home, not telling me right away, asking Raul to not tell me, oh and flaunting that sweet arousal last night. I'm sure I could come up with more.

Andy: That seems like an abnormally long list. And my arousal isn't your business until May.

Miguel: that doesn't cover everything either and it's my business until you get into a relationship that's not with me.

Andy: lol ok whatever. I'm about to get ready for school. I'll let you know when I get home from work.

Miguel: have a good day Andy

She rolls her eyes and gets ready.

All day she feels like she's just going through the motions. Her mind keeps wandering to Raphael. She gets home she gets ready and heads to work. At the end of the night she has served 5 tables and when they split up the tip she has a $700 tip. Not too shabby for a thursday night. Only disappointing about tonight was the fact that Raphael Mariano didn't show up.

For the next hour she strips the tables of their table cloths. She wipes all tables counters and any surface she can find down. She also wipes the windows of the restaurant and helps the dish washers finish up. Once she's finished it's just her, Sigurd and Chef left at the restaurant.

"Sigurd do you need help with anything else?" She asks.

"No I'm alright. I'm reviewing tomorrow's menu items with Chef right now. For some reason it can't wait until tomorrow. He's nervous for some reason." Sigurd laughs.

"Tell him it'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" she waves.

"Bye Andy thanks for all of your help!" Sigurd calls to her.