Part 34

"Andrea dinner was great. I look forward to seeing you again soon." Isabella hugs Andrea and she leaves through the elevator to her place a floor down.

"So your sister lives down stairs." Andrea asks Raphael as she washes dishes much to Raphael's disdain.

"Yes it makes the most sense. It's easier to keep an eye on her and keep her safe plus everything she does is here in the city so it just makes sense." He drinks his wine as he watches her wash dishes. She finishes and walks to him and leans her head into his chest.

"Hope you liked dinner." She mumbles into his chest.

"I loved it. I'm going to need you to teach Mrs. McKinnon how to make that."

"Or I could just make it." She smiles sweetly up at him.

"Are you trying to put my housekeeper out of a job?" He mocks her.

"No of course not but I love to cook and I don't mind doing it."

"Ok" he laughs.

"I need to call Miguel." She says into his shirt. She can feel him stiffen and then his hands run up her back.

"Ok go ahead." He tips her lips to him and kisses then walks toward the bedroom. "Don't be long Topolina. I'm not finished with you." Her core throbs and she wonders is it really that important that I call Miguel? Yes. Yes it is. He'll worry and that's never good.

"I was wondering when you would call." Miguel chimes from her phone.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"So you made your decision?" He knew all week that she was struggling with what to do about Raphael. He's moving quickly with her and it makes her nervous. She's always taken everything really slow. It didn't count with me (Miguel) because we already had the relationship but with Raphael it's a big adjustment.

"Ya."

"Is your sister upset about you missing her celebration?"

"Nah she knows. She has the mark just as you do. She gets the importance of it. She was a little disappointed you weren't with me though when I returned."

Andy smiles that embarrassed smile and it makes his cock twitch. "Tell her I'll see her in December." Stop thinking like that she's chosen another atleast for the time being.

"Right ya I'll let her know."

They talk for a few more minutes and then they hang up.

Andrea makes her way into Raphael's room and he's no where to be found. She finds a note on the night stand.

I had to take a call I'll be back shortly.

Ah extracurricular strikes. She was wondering all weekend when it would. Miguel was constantly taking calls and having to leave because of his hmm side business.

She decides to undress and slides into the bed. She's exhausted. Between the orgasms and the long night of the previous night she falls asleep quickly.

____________

Raphael

"Let me know when you find the guy."

"Yes Capo."

Then Raphael hangs up.

Some guy had decided to rape and murder one of his bartenders at one of his strip clubs the he owned. She wasn't in the mafia but it was the principle of it. No one touches his employees.

I walk to my room and find my little mouse fast asleep in my bed. He smiles. I wore her out. He undresses and climbs in next to her and pulls her back to his chest. She hums when she feels his skin touch her's. She wiggles her butt into his hips in an attempt to get closer but all it does is makes his cock stir.