Part 9

Monday after classes she gets home and starts working on her studies. She finishes off the other 2 applications to Cape and then she starts dinner for her and Stacey.

Once they finished up she hops in the shower and then gets ready for bed. Right before she turns her light out she hears her phone.

Miguel: I've made it home mi amor. Thanks for this weekend. I look forward to our little arrangement.

Andy: Well I would say I appreciate the stop by but the original reason for you to come was for you to kidnap me. So thanks for not kidnapping me and as for our little arrangement we'll see. ;)

Miguel: We will most definitely see.

Andy: Good night Miguel.

Miguel: Good night mi amor.

She rolls her eyes and goes to bed.

Tuesday morning goes by quick and before she knows it's time to get ready for work. She puts on her uniform and ties her hair into a tight braid.

She gets onto her bus and 30 minutes later she's in front of the DaLucca. She goes into the back employee entrance and joins everyone waiting on Sigurd to start his nightly speech. The night begins. It's a Tuesday they're still booked up but it's definitely going to be slower. There won't be as many people trying to squeeze a last minute table in. Three tables done and it's 8:30pm. She walks to the hostess for the next table and Sigurd pulls her aside.

"Your next table is waiting for you on the patio." Sigurd looks nervous.

"Mr. Mariano?" Andrea asks her friend confused.

"Yes. He requested you." Sigurd looks at her worried.

"Huh ok he must've liked me." Andy says smiling trying to reassure her friend.

"I don't know why though." Sigurd says still confused.

"Thanks?." Andy says laughing and looking at him sideways.

"I didn't mean it that way I just don't know why he is back so soon." Sigurd still looks spaced out thinking about all of the reasons why Raphael Mariano is eating in his restaurant twice in less than 7 days.

"It's going to be ok." She half laughs at him and pats him on the back.

She strides through the patio door and finds Raphael sitting alone like last time. His face reflects the flicker of the candle light and the string lights that drape across the railing.

"Good evening Mr. Mariano. Has Marcus made it out to take your drink order?" She asks sweetly knowing he's going to be peeved that she used his last name.

"Andrea we talked about this. You call me Raphael." His eyes darken. "No Marcus hasn't made his way out yet."

"Perhaps I can interest you in the wine menu?" She asks keeping the conversation light.

"That actually sounds wonderful." Raphael says. She hands him the wine menu. "What would you order off the wine list?" He says to her not taking his eyes off the list.

"I prefer sweet wines sir. So I would stick with muscats or sweet reds."

Marcus comes out to the patio. "Sir could I interest you in a hand crafted drink this evening?"

"I'll take a glass of the muscato. Thank you Marcus." He looks up at him passive.

Marcus turns and gives Andrea a cheeky grin and exits the patio.

Andrea makes eye contact with Raphael and she can see his eyes dancing in amusement because he recognizes that she's trying to avoid any personal conversations. "Would you like to hear what Chef has for this evening Mr. Mariano?"