Part 57

You have no idea how cool it is to see people reading my stories!!! I love it!!! Please send the chapters you like a vote!!! Thank you so much!!

__________________
Raphael

My phone rings as soon as I walk into my penthouse.

"Miguel." I say tight.

"Raphael."

"What do you want Miguel?"

"The building you want her to move in to? What's the security like?"

"There's a doorman and lobby personnel at all times. State of the art security cameras. The apartment doors are opened up with codes and can be changed whenever the tenant wants to change it. They also have key tags they can wave over the locking mechanism and it will recognize them and unlock. The elevators work the same way they open up with a code or the key tag."

"Oh thank God elevators." Miguel celebrates.

"Ha ya I'll be hiring a moving crew to move them out of their current apartment. I don't need anyone getting injured moving them out of that place." I reply.

"Is there cameras in the halls?"

"Yes."

"What about in the apartment units?"

"No. That's a privacy thing I don't want to mess with."

"I'm going to need access to all of this."

"That's something I can't do. I live in this building and I can't have you snooping in the security of my building."

Miguel "well sounds like this won't work and I won't be allowing her to move."

I feel rage coming on. "What do I need to do to convince you?" I grit out.

"Hmm well allow me access to your security so I can keep an eye on my girl."

"Obviously I can't do that. What else do you want?"

"All I want is for her to be safe Raphael. Whether that means I put up my own cameras and security or you give me access to yours."

"She will be safe Miguel. She'll be safer in my building than she will be anywhere else. How about this. I let you put your cameras in her hallway and outside of the building but no cameras in the lobby, elevator or garage. I have everything else covered extensively. If there is a threat to her I will alert my security and yours'."

I hear nothing for awhile. "Done."

"Good. I'm glad that's decided."

"What's the time frame?" Miguel asks. My cock stirs with the idea of her being in the same building as me in as little as a week.

"Next week hopefully. The unit is ready for move in. I just need her ok." I respond.

"Hmm ok."

"Is that all? If so then good bye Miguel."

"Good bye Raphael. By the way great first month with Cartelo. I look forward to the next few."

Fuck I forgot our partnership. "Of course. Yes it received a lot of attention at the club. Good bye Miguel."

With that I hang up. God I hate that he has such a hold on her. I hate that she took his mark and I can't wait to replace it with mine. The Italian families quit branding ourselves a long time ago but a few crime families still do but I will bring back the brand to stamp out that damn S on her wrist. She will wear my name. She will bare my mark. I fall asleep thinking about that M on her wrist, her ankle, her hip . I dream of kissing it, touching it and fucking every memory of Miguel Santiago from her mind.