Part 83

Champagne flows in every single one of our veins. Not saying we haven't had water but there's been more champagne than water and it shows. We giggle and laugh as we go from store to store. They weren't kidding when they said we had appointments. Every shop we go to leads us to a back room where we have extensive help and a plethora of choices from this season's designs and the next season's. This particular store is dresses and apparently we're going out tonight at one of the joint venture clubs that both Raphael and my brothers own. The girls are all chatty and excited. They all have contacted various friends to join in the party later tonight. Lilliana has taken it upon herself to keep the champagne flowing in everyone's glasses. Stacey has taken it upon herself to pick out her's and I's dresses to try on. I mean, dresses lots of them. I'm in the 7th dress out of 15 that she just has to see me in. I'm becoming way to clumsy with the alcohol and the constant changing of clothes. I decide on one that's a simple violet with small straps that cross along a very low back. The hem comes to the middle of my thighs and that's the longest dress I've tried on here. We select our items and they bag it and hand it to us. The first two times I was concerned then finally Natalia explained it. The families have a card on file and it's charged that way and just in case my father handed the card to Natalia this morning and said have at it. I can't bring myself to buy everything in site but that doesn't stop my step mother. She buys everything she tries on and throws in more and I cringe everytime I see it.

Natalia, Stacy, Izzy and I walk with our arms looped to the next shop. Our bags hitting each other as we stumble down the side walk. The next shop is lingerie and I can't help but turn beat red. Everything is sexy. Not a single item is plain. It's all lace and satin and straps galore and I swallow as they lead us into a room in the back hidden with black satin curtains. The lights are low and a bar with a scantily clad bar tender stands behind it waving in just a lacey teddy. Natalia and I sit on a leather couch sipping fruity martinis as everyone goes in and out trying their own stuff. Nat gags when my step mother starts grabbing the smallest pieces of lingerie I've ever seen. Elena is the vision of class showing the attendant what she wants and sitting next to us sipping her glass of champagne. Stacy walks out with a few items and notices me sitting on the couch. She smirks and begins pulling items.

"Stace I'm ok." I protest.

"Nuh uh both of you go try stuff on now. Bonus points if you come out and show me." I roll my eyes and stand.

Natalia asks. "What's the prize?"

Stacy smirks and I answer her. "Don't ask..."

Stacy giggles. "I'll take a shot for everytime you walk out and show off."

Nat glances to me and I answer. "It's a good deal she's fun when she's drunk."

Stace pouts. "I'm fun all of the time."

I turn on my heels and walk into a dressing room with the handful of items she grabbed for me. I begin trying them on. Hell no I'm not walking out in these. The crotch is missing in a few of them. The bras have holes for the nipples absolutely not. I finally find a strapless corset and a lacy thong to match and I'm willing to walk out in that. I turn to walk out but I come to a stop when Raphael Mariano stands in the way of the curtain. One hand hangs on the top of the dressing cubicle and the other reaches out to touch my bare skin.

"What are you doing here? Someone will see you." I gasp. He takes a step to me and both of his hands glide down my sides.

"No they won't. Foterre you're gorgeous." His voice is low and husky making my core tighten. My breathing hitches as he steps to me again. His fingers graze the apex of my thighs ever so softly and my breathing stops when he grins. I try to take a step back but his eyes glare down stopping me in place.   "Looks like I'm buying these. You've made them wet."

My breathing becomes erratic as his other hand cups my face and he kisses me ferociously. Within seconds I'm gasping and hanging on to his jacket lapel as his fingers move aside the lacey underwear and he works me into an orgasm. I'm gasping and my knees are shaking when he steps away from me. He takes off the lacey underwear and pockets them in his suit pocket. "I'm keeping these. See you tonight topolina." My legs shake as he steps out of the changing room. I chance a peak and he holds up my damp underwear to the attendant. He pockets it back in his jacket.

"My tab please. One of everything by the way in her size." He nods to my stall and he smirks when he sees me peaking out. "See you later topolina."

I hide behind the curtain and get ahold of myself. Did Raphael just do that? Did I let Raphael do that? I'm still stunned. It was only a few minutes 3 or 4 at max. How? How could I let him do that?

I decide I'm done and change back to go sit back down. Stacy hands me 5 shots of I don't know what and she nods to Natalia's room. "Catch up she's showed you up big time." I roll my eyes and begin shooting alcohol in hopes it will hide my post orgasmic glow. Isabella walks out clothed and flushed and she sits next to me and takes one of my shots. So it wasn't just Raphael that stepped in for a visit.

I lean to her. "I hate your brother."

She let's out a breathy laugh. "And I hate yours." She winces as she crosses her legs. "Like massively hate yours."

I let out a small chuckle and finish the shots as more are handed to us when Natalia walks out with her last set on. I shake my head. "You go girl!"

Dinner is served at a beautiful restaurant that dazzles and sparkles in the evening sunset. Or it's the alcohol either way it's beautiful and the food is amazing. Wine gets served at dinner and I keep trying to drink every ounce of water that gets set in front of me. No one has bothered to ask anymore questions of me at dinner as we enjoy our night. The talk tonight at dinner is definitely centered around the club tonight. It's apparently extremely exclusive and all of their friends are gushing begging to get a spot in the vip lounge with them tonight. I just listen and sway to the alcohol in my blood stream stealing all of my problems away.