Part 2

Saturday goes on the same. Wake up, study, go to work, stick cash in the rent jar, study, go to bed.

Sunday Andrea is off. She wakes up and goes to Mass like the good Catholic her Mama raised her to be. She heads home makes lunch for her and Stacey works on homework and studies. She goes for a jog around the neighborhood while it's still light out and heads back inside for a bubble bath. As she's bathing Miguel calls for a video chat.

Andrea is up to her neck in bubbles when she answers. Payback for all the times he's answered naked. She thinks to herself.

"Hola Miguel. How are you?"

"I'm not good princessa. I need your help on something...I think there's a discrepancy in the books but I'd like it if you took an extra look." He hasn't looked up from his desk yet. She can tell he's upset about something. Discrepancies in his books are not tolerable at all.

"Of course let me go get my laptop." Without thinking she gets up grabs a towel and wraps it around her waist and opens her laptop on the bed. She walks over grabs her phone from the edge of the bath tub and carries it to her bedroom. When she looks at the phone again. She notices Miguel's eye are hooded and he's staring at her with dark desire.

"I ought to fly to New York drag you onto my plane. Fuck you all the way to Mexico. Lock you in my room fuck you more and never let anyone see you again. You're beautiful princessa." Miguel says low, desire laced in his voice.

Andrea's face turns red. She just realized he got a full show of everything her body has to offer. "I'm sorry Miguel. I was trying to have a little fun by answering in the bathtub because you answer naked and next to girls all the time. You weren't supposed to see anything." She mumbles looking at him. She knows that he's seriously considering dragging her back to Mexico right now. Ever since their first time having sex together there has always been something. Sometimes they let that something run away with them (normally after a few margaritas) and they end up tangled in each other. But each time after, they make the agreement that there can't be anything else. They can't date. It would be too dangerous for her. He refuses to lose her that way. So they remain good friends that fuck from time to time. They haven't in awhile though. She's made sure of it. Even drunk she's been able to bring him back to reality. It's been a year and a half since she's had sex and her last time was with him.

His gaze doesn't soften. It become more intense as she realizes he's looking at her cleavage peaking out from the towel. Andrea climbs off the bed throws on a large beat up sweatshirt and baggy sweat pants to go along with it. She ties her towel up in her hair and goes back to the computer.

"Miguel come back to reality. You know we can't do that. It was becoming too difficult for us to say no." She finds his e-mail with the accounts and she begins to run her discrepancy spread sheet and runs each formula simultaneously.

Output numbers pop up and she begins to look into the accounts and begins the tedious work of finding where exactly the discrepancy is. She gets through 3 and notices atleast $500 are missing. "Miguel as I find them I'll send them to you." She begins sending Miguel where she's found the discrepancies. She does another round of formulas to check for anything else. In total it looks like $5,000 is missing according to the books.

"Miguel is it all from the same person?" She can tell in Miguel's face that he's pissed someone has crossed him.

"I need to deal with this and then I'll be on a plane to New York to bring you here." Miguel says darkly. When he gets like this all he sees is red. When he's forced to become a dangerous man it peaks his sex drive and all he ever wants truly is her in his sheets.

"Miguel no! What are you going to do force me onto a plane at gun point. No! I will not go with you. The first time someone threatens me you'll put me on the next flight to the U.S. and you'll have 10 different girls in your bed to throw them off. You know this. We've talked about this over and over. You refuse to lose me so we choose to not be together. Miguel please. Just friends Miguel. I need to go to bed." She says waiting for his answer.

"I'll see you in the morning."

"Miguel!" She says frustrated and angry. He hangs up on her. She shakes with fear and worry.

She has a hard time sleeping. Every noise she hears she thinks it's him coming to take her back to Mexico. She thinks to herself. I'm 1 year away from graduating. I will not let him ruin this for me. He knows that this will never work. We've gone over it several times. We've been able to stop for over a year and a half. He knows I'll fight like hell before he can drag me onto a plane.

The next morning she wakes up she's still in her own bed. Miguel is no where to be seen. She makes herself some coffee and looks at her phone.

Don't worry Andy. I'm still in Mexico. Everything is alright and the problem is taken care of. You're safe in New York...for now. ;)

Thank goodness.

I'm glad I'm still in New York. I'm glad you're ok. Remember our arrangement. I stay here. I get a job. We remain friends. Nothing more. I love you. Be safe. She texts back. Andrea goes to school. Goes home studies, then sleep.

Tuesday 8 am course with 2 more courses to follow. She gets home and gets ready for work. $400 tonight. Not bad for a Tuesday. . $200 goes into the rent/grocery jar.

The rest of the week goes off without a hitch. School, study, work, sleep etc.. She works Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. Her first week of waiting tables by herself goes by quick and really easily. Saturday night she stayed late at the DaLucca and helped Sigurd with the accounts which earned her some extra hours on the side.

Sunday afternoom Miguel calls right in the middle of her last homework assignment that she hasn't finished. So she ignores him and turns her phone on silent. I'll call him back once I'm done. She thinks. An hour later she's finished and Stacey walks into her room.

"Andy, Miguel is pissed he wants to know why you're not answering your phone." She giggles. She finds our relationship hilarious. She hands me her phone and there is a very pissed Miguel on the other side of the phone. Andy laughs. "Hola Miguel" She smiles. Andy peaks at her phone 15 missed phones calls. Oops my bad.

"Hola Miguel is that it? No Miguel is everything ok? Miguel why are you calling Stacey?" He starts ranting in spanish something along the lines of I was worried sick. I thought something had happened to you. Rambling about how the world is dangerous and why I should answer my phone when he calls.

"Miguel breathe... I was almost finished with a paper when you called. I didn't want to get distracted so I might have put my phone on silent" she laughs.

"ON SILENT?! YOU SHOULD'VE TEXTED ME ANSWERED ME SOMETHING!" he starts ranting in spanish again. "THAT'S IT I'M COMING TO NEW YORK. LUIS GET THE PLANE GOING."

"Miguel mi amor I'm fine. Look" Andrea stands up and twirls around as Stacey busts out laughing rolling on her bed. "Nothings wrong with me it's just me and Stacey doing what we do on Sundays. Lazy slow homework days." Andy shows him her paper. "See Miguel I was busy on a paper. Mi amor there's nothing to worry about."she reassures him. Stacey gags and laughs.

"Princessa you know I worry with you up there in that big city with no one there with you. ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU." Miguel says threatening. "Ya ok I'll text you next time." She says goofly. "What are you two ladies doing for dinner?" Miguel asks. Stacey jumps up and says "crap I gotta stir the gumbo" and rushes out of the room.

"Sounds like we're having gumbo." She laughs.

"GOOD now that we're alone. Andrea please baby don't do that to me again. I was so worried. I can't I won't I couldn't bare the thought of something happening to you. You know that with that mark on your wrist you are protected by me but what if some young gangster punk doesn't know what it means and does something. Please don't do that again." Miguel's voice goes down to a whisper.

"I'm sorry. I'll text you next time. But seriously please don't worry so much. You make me sound defenseless" she pleads.

"You are defenseless" he growls.

"I'm not defenseless. If I can fight off a handsy 70 year old billionaire I can take a young punk gangster" she shrugs with a smile.

Miguel softens. "Ok I just wanted to make sure you were alright get back to your sad study Sunday and I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Miguel" she says sweetly. Hoping it will get him to forgive her.

"Hasta Luego mi amor" Miguel says seductively. It sends chills down her spine. It's meant more as a threat like do this again and I will come up there and make you behave.