Part 14

The next morning she wakes up exhausted. She hauls herself to class and decides to study at the library. At 2pm she heads home and changes into work attire and then heads to the DaLucca.

The night ticks on like normal. It's a friday night and the restaurant is busy. There's guests at the front hoping for an open table and the night is fully reserved. They close up for the night she helps tidy up the restaurant and she heads out.

Once she makes it to the street she sees Raphael's car. Raphael is leaning against it oozing sexy in his suit and loose tie. She smiles and blushes and begins to walk towards him. He reaches his hand to her waist and pulls her into him.

"Hey beautiful" he purrs. His hand is still on her waist. His thumb skims her ribs over her shirt. His other hand is in her hair pushing her stray hairs behind her ear.

"Hey handsome." She replies. Her lips quiver for his. Her body begs to be touched by this god of a man. Her hands go to his biceps and she attempts to push away. His hand tightens on her waist and his other hand pulls her face closer to him and before she knows it his lips are on her's. He kisses her lips fervently and begs for her to grant his tongue entrance. He glides his hand on her waist up to the small of her back to her shoulder blades causing her to relax and open her mouth. His tongue darts into her mouth greedily tasting her and exploring her tongue. He removes his lips from her's and plants another chaste kiss on her lips.

"Mmm that's better" he whispers.

Andrea stands there dazed and a little confused. She finally recognizes what he meant. She blushes and looks down and then peers up at him through hooded eyes.

"How was work my topolina?" He leans away from her face to look into her eyes.

"It was good. Busy but good." She replies shy. "How was your day Raphael?"

"Boring honestly." He laughs. He runs his fingers through her hair and runs his nose along her's. "Nothing was able to keep my mind off of you."

She blushes scarlet and kisses him softly on his lips. "I know how you feel."

He moves his lips to her ear. "Really now? I'm glad to hear that." His lips graze her ear and it lights a fire in her core.

She lets out a small breathy laugh.

"Where to beautiful?" He asks looking at her lustfully.

"Well I was hoping my apartment but if you don't want to drive there I don't mind riding the bus." She blinks faining confused.

A low sound of distaste leaves Raphael's body. "I was hoping you would come to my place tonight."

She leans back and scoffs at him. "Ha no." She turns and escapes his grasp and begins walking to the bus stop. Before she can get too far Raphael's hand reaches out and grabs her wrist and pulls her back into his arms.

"Fine, fine we can do it at your place too." He says placing his hands on her hips.

"Are you serious Raphael? I told you how this works. I told you that you'd have to wait for awhile. If you can't wait then leave me alone." She says exasperated.

"You can't blame me for trying Andrea. You're beautiful and I've had a hard time keeping my mind off of you." Raphael soothes her.

"Thank you." She glares at him.

Raphael leans in for another kiss and Andrea allows it. He leans back and looks at her admiringly.

"We need to get going." She says turning from him.

He opens the door and she gets into his car. He starts up the car and pulls onto the road.

"I'm sorry if I upset you Andrea." He looks at her worried.

She softens a little and closes her eyes tightly. "It's alright. I just have to know more about you, spend more time with you before I sleep with you. It's just something I promised myself I would do a long time ago."

"The last person you slept with did you know him well?" He asks taking her hand and sqeezing it.

She blushes and sinks into her seat a little. She remembers that last time she did the no pants dance and it was the night she met Raphael. "Um actually yes I know him very well. We've known each other for a long time."

He looks at her confused. "It sounds like you still speak to this person perhaps even still sleep with him."

She sinks a little more into her seat. "Um it's been about a week or two ago but before that it had been a year and a half. We're not together we're just old friends that... you know, from time to time. He was here for like a day and he came to visit me and do some business and then went back home."

"Should I be worried about this man? What's his name? What does he do? Where does he live?" Raphael tightens his grip on her hand but doesn't hurt her.

She laughs out loud. "I don't know haha and I'm not telling you anything else."

Raphael kisses her hand. "I just need a name Andrea." He stares at her and not the road.

"No and watch the road!" She freaks and points to the road.

He looks back at the road grinning. He takes her hand and begins running his nose along her wrist and planting soft kisses down her  forearm. "A name Andrea now."

"No" she laughs. She attempts to remove her hand from his but he just tightens his grip and sends her a don't even think about it look. "Why do you want his name?" She asks knowing fully well what the answer is going to be.

Raphael chuckles "Mmm darling I can't tell you that. You'd become an accessory."

She laughs and finally yanks her hand out of his. "Ya I'm not going to tell you."

Raphael smiles darkly and his hand moves to her knee and begins tracing patterns through the thin fabric of her dress pants. "I'm getting the impression that I should be concerned about him."

"All you need to know is I'm not dating anyone. I don't have a boyfriend." She quirms as he caresses a soft spot on her thigh.

"Fine I'll accept that." He glares at her as if to pin her to the seat. "For now."

She exhales quietly and she places her hand on his and loops her fingers through his.

They make it to her apartment. "So are you going to be driving me home every night from work from now on?" She says gathering her things from the floor board.

Raphael smiles and leans into her ear. "That's the plan topolina." His breath warms her ear. He kisses her cheek and then leans to open his door and makes his way to her side. They make their way into the building and he walks her to her apartment. They kiss and she tells him goodbye.

Once she inside her apartment. She closes her eyes tightly and thinks to herself God what am I doing.

She eats quickly and begins studying. Her phone dings.

Miguel: he's committed. When are you going to give it up to him? I think it may help you make your decision about who you want more. Someone that knows exactly what your body wants? Or someone that takes what he wants?

Andrea: You don't know what he'll be like in bed.

Miguel: He's a New Yorker and he's in the mafia. I can assume.

Andrea: we'll cross that bridge once we get to it. I'm going to bed good night.

Miguel: hurry up and cross that bridge. Good night mi amor.