Part 41

I apologize it took me a bit to figure out how to write this chapter.

Andrea

Ahhh I'm driving a Ferrari. Raphael gives me directions to his home. I'm enjoying this way too much and he can tell.

"Turn here." I turn quickly at 60 and gun it down the road.

"This road leads to the house it will be at the end of the road. Show me what you got." He taunts.

I smile mischievously and gun the car I take the curves quick and effective and I love the sound of that engine growl as I accelerate. After a few miles gates appear at the end of the road and they open. I floor it into the gates and drift to a stop. My smile is the biggest goofiest looking think I'm sure. Ah that was so much fun. I look over at Raphael
"Miguel teach you that?" He asks surprised.

I laugh and shake my head. "My Dad."

"Really?" He asks surprised.

I send him a quick smile and then I run to the door with his car keys. I can hear him start running after me and I fumble for the keys. Someone opens the door and I dart into the house laughing as he grabs my hand and yanks me to him as he enters the home.

"Where do you think you're going beautiful?" He growls seductively.

I smile sweetly and out of breath as he devours my lips and pushes me into a wall. We're kissing and laughing when someone comes in.

"Raph is that you? Get in here your sister is trying to cheat." I can hear footsteps and Raphael pulls away from me and puts his forehead to mine.

"Ya it's me." He answers looking annoyed.

"Ya I can see that who is that with you though?" Someone says behind Raphael questioning with interest.

Raphael smiles against my lips. "Leo meet Andrea." He pulls away and pulls me towards the man in front of me. "Andrea this is Leo Romano. His brother Enzo." He says louder. "Is probably here too?" Raphael raises an eyebrow questioning.

"Ya he's in the kitchen with your sister." The man extends his hand to me. "Leonardo." He introduces himself and shakes my hand. He follows us into a large room and then into a kitchen.

"Oh thank God you're here now I atleast won't loose alone." Isabella takes my free hand and pulls me away from Raphael to the island of the kitchen. This kitchen is huge and has every bell and whistle you could think of. I can't help but stare as Isabella drags me across the kitchen. She takes a seat in front of another very handsome looking man who is holding cards."Play that card that I know is in your hand Iz." He grumbles and eyes me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She pouts with her nose in the air.

"Hi." The man playing across from her says. He's a little older than me probably the same age as Raphael.

"Oh sorry introductions." Isabella says quickly.

"Lorenzo this is Andrea. Andrea this is Lorenzo Romano. Enzo Andrea..."

"Is my girlfriend." Raphael says pulling himself to me from behind. Enzo pauses for a moment.

"Hi." He says again. "You look familiar. Have we met?"

I look at him a little. He has blonde hair and blue eyes just like his brother. They almost look like twins except Enzo just looks a little older than Leo. They're both only a few years older that me. Enzo and Raphael look similar in age. "Are you the Romano brothers? The real estate icons?"

"Yes." Enzo says short.

I smile. "No I've never met either of you. But I've heard a great deal from a few friends of mine that are interns at your company." I reply.