Part 42

This story is obviously mature. If you're under 18 find a different story.

I squeal when he throws me over his shoulder. "Raphael!" He swats my butt and I can't help but giggle as he walks me up the stairs and to the room we're staying in. He throws me on the bed and strips off his shirt and steps out of his jeans. My breathing catches when I finally get a look at him. He looks ravenous. His V points right down to his cock that stands errect.
He drags me to the edge of the bed and yanks off my shirt and pants and I'm left in only my lacey underwear and bra. I blush as he steps back and looks me over.

"You are perfect." He says raspy. My body blushes and my sex begins to throb. He reaches for some black rope in the side table and I scramble off the bed knowing he's going to tie me down. My eyes taunt him as if to say come get me. He warns me as his gaze darkens. "Behave Topolina come here and give me your wrists."

"And if I don't?" I tease.

"Topolina." He uses the name as a warning. He begins to stalk around the bed.

I smile innocently with a mischievousness I can't hide. "What?"

"Come here." He gruffly commands.

I back away not keeping my eyes off him. He smirks when he notices that I panic when he makes it around the bed. I back further into the room and look behind me. He takes that opportunity to quicken his steps and I practically run to the balcony door as I giggle. He grabs my wrist before I can open the door.

He smirks again as he yanks me to him. "And what exactly did you think would happen when you made it to the balcony? Jump?"

I shrugged. "Buy myself a few more seconds." He shakes his head and his gaze is heated as he yanks both of my hands together and ties them up.

He throws me over his shoulder and back onto the bed after a few strides back. I try to wiggle to the other side but he grabs my ankle and yanks. "Do you want to be able to sit tomorrow?" He warns.

I swallow realizing what he just threatened. I stop struggling. "Ya thought so." He smirks. He pulls my legs to where they are on the ground while the rest of my body is on the bed and my ass is in the air.

"Don't move Topolina or you won't be able to sit for a week." He says as he walks to his closet. I decide to not move. I feel like it's my best option. I can hear him walk to his closet for something and come back.

"6 swats for six steps that you took away from me topolina and also for not telling me you spoke Italian. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I say snidely knowing it was a bad idea.

"7 because that sir didn't sound genuine." He growls. I nod and blush. My sex is already dripping wet from the chase. He spanks it once causing me to tense up on my toes. Twice the same thing. By the third swat I'm pretty sure he's using a riding crop. By the senventh swat I'm not entirely sure what he's using and my ass stings.

"Good now let's see what we have down here." He's rubbing my butt to calm the soreness and he place the tip of the spank tool between my thighs. I gasp when he pushes it against my clit. I know my arousal has pooled between my legs.

"So wet." Raphael teases. He places the riding crop next to me where I can see it. The tip of it is damp from my arousal. If he just continuously pressed that against my clit I would've orgasmed. He stands me up then flips me and pushes me back down on the bed I bounce a little then he crawls on top of me. He pulls my hands up and ties them to the headboard.

When he finishes tying my hands to the bed he gets off and looks at me. "I'm going to have a difficult time wanting to untie you after this."

"Raphael!!" I blush.

As he crawls back over me and his face is at mine. "What it's true? You can't go anywhere. You're naked and you're in my bed. I mean it's perfect for me."

I shake my head amd laugh as he leans into kiss me and he runs his fingers up my sides.