Part 22

Work goes by slow and she finally finishes her last table. As the last guest leaves she begins wiping down tables.

"Andy I need you looking at the account." Sigurd instructs from across the room.

"Ha ok. I'll be right there." She drops her rag in the sink and she goes into the office. Everything has been put in this week so she immediately runs her sheet. She finds a few hiccups and once they're corrected she closes the computer. She walks out and Sigurd is sternly talking to a few of the girls about something. Probably their lack of clean up almost every time. She thinks to herself. She starts cleaning up the restaurant and she goes into the kitchen to get a rag. About an hour later all the dishes are washed, all the tables are clean, and the floor is swept.

"It's amazing how quickly we can get out of her if people just help clean." Sigurd whispers to her and she laughs. They make it outside and there's no audi waiting for her. Strange. Did he get what he wanted and leave? Her heart sinks. She tries to shake the thought from her mind and she's about to walk across the street to catch the bus when out of a shadow comes a tall figure. Her heart rate increases and she fights the urge to run. As the figure gets closer his face is easier to identify.

"Raphael you scared me." She says holding her chest to calm down.

He takes her waist and pulls her to him and sends a dazzling smile. "Sorry baby." He takes her face in his hand. "Were you about to cross the road to ride the bus back to your place?"

Her blood runs cold and her sex drive heightens as she remembers being spanked earlier. "Yes." She swallows.

"Why?" He looks at her confused.

"Because I was planning on sleeping at my place. I didn't see your car so I assumed something came up." She looked down.

"You're staying at my place tonight beautiful." He smiles again causing her heart to melt.

"Raphael as much as I would love to be with you tonight. I have Mass tomorrow." She looks up at him and gives him a peck. "I need to go back to my place."

Raphael pouts a little. "Or you could come to Mass with me."

"Raphael me showing up with you to Mass would be very public." She puts her hands on his chest.

"And?" He asks.

"And I know we're together but I don't want it to be public yet. I'm still looking for a job."

"Topolina if people know you're mine they'll give you all the jobs you want."

"That's the problem. I don't want to be hired because I'm yours I want to be hired because I'm qualified."

"So your qualified and you're mine. They'll jump at the opportunity."

"Raphael please try to understand. I've worked too hard to be hired because I'm Raphael Mariano's girl."

"Andrea your mine and I want everyone to know."

"They will know Raphael. Just give me some time to get a job and then I'll let you make it as public as you want."

Raphael thinks and his brow furrows. It makes her want to kiss it smooth. "I get to choose how to make it public."

"Yes because I have no idea what the proper way of doing that is." Andrea laughs.

"Fine hurry up and get a job I have just the idea for our announcement." He swats her ass.

She breathes through. "Ok so I'm going to my place now?"

"No" Raphael responds.

"Raphael! Mass is not negotiable. I'm going tomorrow."

"You'll be coming to my church for Mass. We'll sit separately and meet a few blocks away once it's done." He snuggles into her kneck. "I'm taking you to brunch tomorrow. We'll have a private room and discrete service." He smiles into her kneck.