Part 4

5 tables in and it's 8:30pm. Her feet are killing her. Sigurd motions for her to come to him.

"You're last table is Raphael Mariano. He has a private table through that door on the patio." Sigurd gives her a nervous smile.

"Wait the Raphael Mariano. Is behind that door and you want me the new girl to serve him?" Andy asks.

"Yep cause you're good and I'm not worried about you trying to hit on him. Do whatever he asks cause in a round about way he owns the place." Sigurd says.

In a really round about way he owns the place. Two separate companies separate him from any sort of liability on this place but of course it's probably his restaurant.

Andy goes through the side door. Tonight is actually nice so the patio glass is pulled back to let in the fresh air. The restaurant sits on the 3rd floor of the building so it's just enough privacy that the spying eye wouldn't see him.

"Good evening Mr. Mariano my name is Andrea and I will be your waitress this evening. I believe Marcus will be right in to see if you want a cocktail. Could I interest you in a water or an appetizer? " Andrea asks nervous.

Raphael is beyond handsome. He's gorgeous actually. She should know, he's posted practically naked in Calvin Klein advertisements right outside her building and in various places around the city like her bus. He's in all of the society papers as the most eligible bachelor in New York and all he dates are models or actresses. His eyes land on her and he looks her up and down.

Marcus walks out and introduces himself "Mr. Mariano, I am Marcus I am the bar tender this evening. Is there any libations you wish for this evening?"

Raphael's eyes stay on Andrea looking in interest. "Yes a bourbon straight my reserve" Raphael says as if he's frustrated Marcus had to ask.

Raphael makes eye contact with Andrea "Andrea what has chef have prepared for this evening?" He says her name the Italian way or really any romantic language way with an accentuated a in the front not the short english way.

She goes into all of the 4 dishes in detail just as Chef described them. Raphael askes questions here and there about the dishes.

"Andrea I'll take the steak rare." He does it again says her name wrong.

"Of course and it's just Andrea sir. I apologize for the correction but my Mama (she says Mama the spanish romance language way) always made me correct people when they said it wrong." Andrea looks down trying her best not to piss him off anymore than she probably just did.

"Are you sure?" He looks her up and down examining her. It sends shivers down her spine how he looks at her as if examining everything about her.

"Yes sir I'm sure" Andrea looks up and meets his eyes. "Let me put this in for you so Chef can get started."

"Of course and Andrea please come back and join me out here on this lovely night." Raphael says more like a command and not a request.

"Yes sir." Andrea says and makes her way to the kitchen. She thinks to herself am I sure of my name?! Yes I definitely am sure of my name! Who asks such a thing.

She goes through the rotating door and holds up her order. "Order for one Raphael Mariano!" She says quite loudly.

Chef grabs the ticket out of her hand and looks at it. "Of course steak and of course rare. I'm sure that's how he eats everything, cold blooded just like him."

"Chef!" Andrea says shocked at Chef Jason.

"There are better things on my menu today than steak but noooo Mr. Mariano wants his food to bleed." Chef says sarcastically and begins making his food. It makes sense his order would go in before everyone else's, he owns the place. Rich asshole she thinks to herself.