Part 44

Mid afternoon Isabella and I are standing at the back looking at the tables. We can't tell but something is definitely missing. Raphael strides up to me and pulls my pony tail to tip my face for a kiss.

"Ugh do that somewhere else." Isabella gags.

I let out a small giggle and Raphael smiles against my lips. "Why are you thinking so hard?"

I look past him. "Something is missing We just don't know what it is."

Enzo walks up when he over hears and stands next to Isabella he cocks his head. "Tea lights on the tables." He states.

Isabella's eyes go wide and she smacks Enzo. "You're right." He frowns at her smacking him and she starts to walk off.

"Hey the stylist is here don't be long" Raphael calls after Isabella.

"Ok phew." She let's out a deep breath. She walks to the nearest organizer and starts to tell them about the tables.

"Is..." Raphael calls out again. "Everything looks great." I visibly see her relax as she nods and she takes in a breath again.

He turns me in his arms. "Want to see your dress?"

I look up at him excited. "Really?!"

He laughs "yes did you think I was making it up?"

"I don't know it just seemed so secretive."

"That's because I wanted no one else to know what you were wearing." Raphael smirks.

"Control freak." I mutter as we walk out the side door. Raphael must have heard because a smack lands on my butt making me jump.

"Behave or you'll be tied to my bed for the rest of the evening moaning my name with a vibrator in you while I'm downstairs at a function." He threatens into my ear and sending another swat. My face turns bright red. "You know I will." He follows making sure I know he's good for his threat.

We make it to the room and he walks me to the closet where my things are and a red dress hangs from a hook on the door. It's red silk underneath red lace. The neck line plunges and as Raphael turns it around the back plunges deep down with the lace accents trimming the plunge. The sleeves will just cover my shoulders with bare lace. It's gorgeous and classy yet still very sexy.

"Raphael this is beautiful." I gasp.

"You like it?" He asks with a smirk.

"Of course I like it. It's wow. Babe this is gorgeous. You designed this?" I ask turning to him.

"Woh woh woh I just told them generally what I was looking for and then Eddy did the rest."

I pause with my mouth ajar. "Milano? This is a Milano dress?

He knods. "Of course. He's been the go to for my mother and Isabella for years now. He was ecstatic to design this for you."

"Wow." I whisper. "Cariño this is just wow."

Raphael's lips brush against my kneck. "Cariño? That like caro?" His Italian tongue feels wonderful against my kneck.

"Si. It means Caro. My dear. It's the same. Sorry it's in Spanish I've used that language more in my life. I've struggled with what to call you. Babe doesn't feel personal enough. But I I can't say the other yet. I wanted to try this out first."

"It's good I like it. I'll wait for you to admit to yourself you're in love with me."

I blush. He's making me fall very very hard.

"Go take a shower Topolina then I'll send you off with my sister for hair and makeup." He kisses my kneck and  let's me go.

"You aren't going to join me?" I bat my eyes at him when I walk in the closet to undress. He turns away not wanting to look at me and walks towards the bed.

"Bella if I joined you I'm afraid we would never leave." I hear him sink onto the bed. I'll show him. I walk out completely naked and I hold a red satin robe in my arm. I sway my hips to the bathroom and I can hear his breath hitch when he does get a look at me. I make it to the shower and turn it on. Hmm he hasn't joined yet. I begin to wash my hair when I feel arms wrap around my waist. I look up Raphael is naked and his hand immediately delves between my legs making me moan. "Good you're wet I need to be inside you." He growls into my kneck and then I'm pressed up against the wall of the shower and his cock pushes inside of me. I moan his name.

"I couldn't let that stunt go bella." He growls into my shoulder as he pumps relentlessly into me.

"Please Raphael." I moan I'm about to orgasm and when I do Raphael growls and his fingers find my clit. He doesn't slow down if anything he fucks me harder. I'm coming undone mumbling nonsense as his cum soothes my insides.

"Bella." Is all he can say. My legs shake from the intensity of my orgasms and I begin to drop to the floor. He sits and pulls me to his lap.

"Please Raphael don't I can't your touch it's too much." I whimper.

"Good." He says into my ear. From the floor he washes my hair and helps me stand then he continues thoroughly cleaning my body. My eyes droop. He fucked me so hard my body needs rest. His finger lifts my chin. "Can't sleep bella you have to go get ready." I nod and walk out of the shower. He dries me off and carries me to the closet with my things. "Use this so when you're hair is done you don't mess it up." He hands me a silk pair of underwear and the red robe from earlier.

"Bra?" I ask him. He finds a black lace strapless bra and hands it to me.

"This is only for getting ready." He pulls it away from me for a second. "There are rabbit ears in here for the dress. Because it's so low and a normal bra just won't work." I nod and my eyes droop more. I dress as he sits on the bed and watches me. His eyes never leave my body making me blush.

He looks satisfied that I have enough coverage for the walk to his sister's room. It's still on the same side of the house just on a different wing. He opens the door and Isabella turns a man is doing her hair and she smiles. "Come on they need to start on your face. Oh good you showered and washed your hair." I take a seat and Raphael hovers at her bedroom door. "Shoo fratello."

"Shoo?" He laughs.

She rolls her eyes and glares at him and I can't help but laugh. "Go away fratello."

He comes to me and kisses my cheek and glares at his sister as he leaves.