Part 11

Andy wakes up Wednesday makes herself some eggs and toast for breakfast and heads to class. She feels like she slept good but at the same time she's exhausted. That face haunted her all night and she feared it would haunt her all day as well.

She makes it through her classes. In her last class she gathers her notebooks and stops and talks to the professor briefly and exits the lecture hall. She exits the building when she hears her friend.

"Andy!" Sarah calls out to her.

"Hey what's up?" Andy asks.

"We're all studying tonight right?" Sarah asks.

"Yep my place let everyone know. I'm makin snacks" she tells her.

"Ohh yum snacks I'll bring drinks" Sarah jumps up and down too excited about this study session.

"Nothing crazy Sarah we're studying not partying we all have class in the morning and work." Andy reprimands her.

"Uh fine just beer and wine then fuddy duddy." Sarah pouts. They're making their way across campus and to the green.

They're walking to a little coffee shop across the road from campus. It's the traditional business student haunt. If you're a business student at Columbia you know of the coffee shop and if you don't go atleast once it's bad luck.

Sarah and Andy are about to cross the road when a car catches Andy's eye.

"Hey I'll meet up with ya'll in a bit." Andy leans to her friend still looking at the car and the tall handsome man leaning against it.

"Ok?" Sarah looks around and figures out who Andy is looking at. "Do you know him?"

Andy looks at her friend who has spotted the afternoon intruder. "Unfortunately yes."

"Unfortunately? He's hot." She squints at him a bit. "Wait is that Raphael Mariano?"

"Yes" Andy grumbles.

"He's only the most eligible bachelor in New York and quite possibly one of the richest. He's beyond successful and he's gorgeous. Ooo he's also staring right at you." Sarah gushes. Sarah pushes her towards him.

Andy swats back at her friend. "I'll be at the shop in a few minutes. I'll meet you there."

She starts making her way towards Raphael. She turns back to look and her friend is standing there with a way too interested look on her face. "Sarah I'll be there in a bit bye!" Sarah huffs and stomps towards the coffee shop.

"Hello Andrea." Raphael drawls seductively in his half italian half english accent.

"Hello Raphael. You following me now?" Andy asks half sarcastic.

Raphael lets out a low laugh. "You agreed to a date but not a place and time. I asked a few professors when you got out of class and one informed me that her class was the last class you had of the day. So I decided to wait for you."

"So stalking great. What do you want Raphael?" She asks wary.

"A date." Raphael stalks up to her.

"I agreed to go on a date with you last night. Why are you here now? Could you not wait until tomorrow to talk about this?" She asks.

"No I couldn't wait. I knew you were off today and I was hoping you would have some freetime." Raphael counters back walking closer towards her as Andrea backs up a few steps.

"You mean now. You want to go on a date now?" Andrea asks perplexed.

"Do you have some time maybe an hour or two right now?" He gives her a questioning look and walks up to her and takes her hand and presses her knuckles to his lips.