Part 47

Under 18 go away.

---------

"Get off of me." I say trying to get away but he holds my waist and hand tighter and pulls me closer.

"We need to finish what we started the last time I saw you."

"Fuck you." I spit.

"Exactly." I try to squirm without causing a seen but he grips tighter. "Don't fight it."

I feel like I'm going to hurl when his hand goes low to my back and he starts caressing it. His eyes go to my breasts and my eyes begin to burn with tears. "Where have you been Andrea? I was surprised to find that you left my prestigious company so quickly."

"I'm not going to sleep with you for a job." I hiss. I stomp on his toe and he immediately falters and I get away. Raphael is almost to me and he almost walks past me to Macaroy. I catch his arm and pull myself to him. "Let's go back to the table." Trying not to make a seen. Macaroy walks back up and spits. "We're not finished with the dance." He grabs at my arm again.

Raphael squares up and I notice a woman behind Macaroy walking up with a smile as if to introduce herself. "Yes you are. I told you to leave her alone now you leave me no choice. Did you really think she'd just let you take advantage of her? That she wouldn't fight back like the last time you sexually harassed her in your office. I always wondered why there were so many young women in plush corner office positions. You paid them off as long as long you got to fuck them." He spits out. The woman behind Macaroy stops and her face turns to horror.

"This is the end of you Macaroy." Raphael spits. "Good evening Stacia." He nods to what I'm assuming now is Macaroy's wife. Stacia comes up to her husband and hisses in the old man's face.

"How could you?!" She looks pissed.

"Stacia darling he doesn't know what he's talking about she came on to me." He follows her out of the building." Raphael sits me back down at the table and looks at Enzo. "She stays right here keep an eye on her." Enzo nods. I eye Isabella with a knowing look and she blushes. Enzo has his arm wrapped around her and he caresses her arm. Raphael steps out and makes a call and comes right back.

"Good news Macaroy stocks will fall Monday morning." He says with a childish grin.

"How did you...?" I ask.

He leans in and kisses me. "I leaked the story."

"Raphael please tell me you didn't use my name."

He takes my hand and kisses it. "Of course not. Gossip columns don't need names just credible sources. But once the news breaks the whole world will accept it because it's been a long known secret and his stocks will fall." He smirks against my hand.

"I'm going to go get us drinks."

Raphael raises his hand. "Bella my love drinks come to us we don't go get them." I smile at him and shake my head. I lean in to kiss his cheek. "I need something stronger than champagne."

His eyes darken. "Two bourbons then." I smile sweetly knowing that look. "Izzy do you mind going with Andrea to the bar. The wolves seem to  be a little too interested in my prey tonight." I roll my eyes and shake my head with a smile and his demeanor immediately changes. He sits up and leans forward as he shifts in his chair. He runs his hand through his hair glaring at me with intensity. I swallow and my breathing becomes shallow. I can feel myself get wet just from that action. "Please sister before she gets herself into anymore trouble."

"Ok Enzo do you want anything?" Enzo's eyes sweep up her body and she smiles innocently.

"No I'm good Iz."