Part 60

Raphael Friday

The girls will be moved in officially tonight. Some of their things are already in boxes in the apartment but today their beds get moved in and they stay the night here. It's drizzly and cool this afternoon but that shouldn't hamper the move in. I walk into the lobby of the building. They should be here in about an hour. I left the office early so I could make sure they're last pieces got moved in.

"Uh hey" a man in jeans and boots and a button down walks up to me from the sitting area in the lobby.

I look him up and down. He doesn't look threatening.

"You're Raphael right? You're Andy's boyfriend."

My interest piques immediately. "Yes..."

He smiles and reaches out his hand. "Hi I'm Matt. I'm here to surprise Andy."

"Oh ha ummm she should be here in about an hour."

The guy nods. "Awesome! So this is the new place. It took me forever to convince them that I knew her. I mean literally had to call her mom." He shakes his head. "I guess it's safe." He laughs.

"It's one of the safest buildings in New York."

He shrugs "That other place wasn't too bad but this place. I can see the appeal."

I scoff. "Right let me guess a friend of Miguel's?"

The Matt guy looks at me confused and nods. "Ya we all grew up together and when my parents died when we were in high school her parents took me in. Miguel's family offered to pay for my college. I took a couple of business classes and some ag classes but my passion was helping out her Dad. Always has been. I do some work on the Santiago ranch but their hands do a good job of keeping everything running."

I nod. This must be her adopted friend that she's told me about. "So what's the visit for?"

"Well when she moves normally her Dad and I come up and help out but she was telling us this week that most everything had been taken care of. Her Dad couldn't make it cause her Mom had a doctor's appointment but they went ahead and sent me. I figure I can help unpack things and set things up." He smiles.

I nod. He seems harmless. "Well the movers are headed this way with the last of their things right now. I can let you into their apartment if you'd like."

Matt nods. "That would be great." He grabs a tactical style back pack from the couch he was on and follows me. We walk into the elevator together and I wave my badge over the scanner. It prompts me to pick her floor. The 81st floor 2 floors under me. I've made it to where my private elevator door will open from this floor with her key tag. I really hope this man doesn't put a damper in my plans to fuck the shit out of Andrea.

I open her door and let him in. "I'm going upstairs to change and I'll be back down. I guess make yourself at home."

A mischieveous smile comes across his face. "I'm gonna hide and scare the crap out of her."

I let out a silent laugh. "Just try not to jump out on me in the process."

He smiles and nods.

___________
Andrea

I leave work a little early and walk to my new apartment. Raphael texted me about 30 minutes ago telling me that the last of our things were moved in. I walk through the lobby and Raphael meets me by the elevator. He spins me around by my waist and kisses me as I giggle and peck his lips.

"Hey baby." I giggle.

"Hey Topolina. How was work?" He asks as he grazes his nose against my jaw.

"Good productive." I giggle as he runs his hands up and down my sides. "You?"

"Long." He growls into my neck as he begins kissing my throat.

A breathless whimper comes from me and he smiles darkly against my throat. "My place first?"

I nod. God this man. He makes me a horny mess in seconds and it's impossible to say no. He opens his elevator and backs me inside. He pushes me against the wall and devours my lips until we make it to his floor. He takes my hand and leads me into his bedroom where I deposit my back pack onto the ground and begin to undress. He sits on his bed looking at me hungrily as I undo each button of my shirt and slide it down my arms and I slowly undo my dress pants and shimmy them down my legs. I slip off my shoes and all I'm left in is my underwear and bra. I make my way toward him and he stops me. "Everything." He growls.

I blush and undo my bra and slide off my underwear. He groans at my nakedness and I immediately feel flooded with arousal. I walk to stand in front of him and I pull off his shirt. Then I straddle him and kiss him. My hips begin to grind against the hardness in his pants and his hands grab my ass and help me grind harder. He stands us both up and flips me to where I'm down on the bed. He removes his pants and boxer briefs. He fists himself into his hand and strokes himself a few times while looking down at me. I'm flushed and clearly aroused now.

"Tu sei perfetto." He growls and then he climbs on top of me. I whimper as he slides his cock over my wetness then he thrusts inside.

I gasp at the surprise and my eyes prickle as I squeeze painfully around him.

"Fuck." He growls. "Topolina if you keep at that I won't last long."

I blush and squeeze harder as he slides in and out of me. The pressure brings on a blinding orgasm that has me arching my back and whimpering.

He kisses my flushed cheeks and begins to move harder and faster into me. He sits up and pulls my legs around him and he begins pounding into me. His grueling pace has me in knots. I gather the sheets under my hands as he chases his first release of the night. I come hard around him and that's what undoes him. His cum pours into me and his thrusts slow as he milks himself into me.

"Someone missed me." I purr. His eyes flicker with desire to mine and he pulls out causing me to whimper.

"You undo me Topolina. What can I say I'm addicted to you now." He smirks then finds a towel for me. He helps me into the shower and we wash each other off. He strokes my clit into another orgasm in the shower and I go to touch him but he stops me. "We have places to be and if you touch me I will end up inside of you again."

I blush and he grazes my cheek. "Perfetto."

We make it downstairs and into my apartment. They weren't wrong. All of our things are stacked neatly into the living room which proves how small my other apartment was.

I turn to Raphael. "It's crazy how small my apartment was."

He laughs. "It was tiny in comparison."

Raphael's eyes flicker for a second with recognition and then I'm being grabbed.

"Boo."

I yelp and jump to see who just grabbed me. I squeal when I see who it is. "Matty!" I jump him for a hug. "Oh my God what are you doing here?! Don't scare me like that." I hit him.

He laughs. "I'm here to help you get settled at least that's what your mom and dad said." He grins.

I smile. "You didn't have to."

He scoffs. "You're Dad practically threw me on the plane."

I feel Raphael shift behind me. "Oh uh Matty this is my boyfriend Raphael. Raphael this is Matty."

Raphael smirks. "We met in the lobby. I'm the one that let him in."

I look surprised at Raphael. "You knew he was going to jump out and scare me didn't you." Raphael nods with a grin.

I roll my eyes and hit Matty. "Don't do that." Raphael pulls me to his chest and kisses my head.

"Ok well let's get started I guess."

Matty doubles over. "But I'm soo hungry." He grumbles. I giggle and push him.

"Ok what do you want?"

"Food." He sounds like a zombie.

I giggle and Raphael pulls out his phone. "How about pizza? My family owns the best place in town."

"I'm gonna like your new boyfriend." Matty says to me.