Part 32

Raphael stares down at Andrea next to him. She's so peaceful. Still sleeping hard. His leg is between her's and he can feel she's dreaming about something cause she is dripping wet. He moves it and a quiet whimper leaves her mouth. My beauty is having a wet dream it better be about me. He moves to where he's over her and he kisses her lips. He takes the vibrator and immediately goes to work on her clit.

"Ahhh" she cries out her eyes fly open. "Raphael please." She moans. The vibrating sensation sends her overboard into an earth shattering orgasm. She whimpers into his chest as he plunges into her.

The door to his bedroom opens and he immediately pulls a gun. He looks and his sister is standing in his door way looking at her phone. "Hey bro I was hoping we could grab brunch today so wake up!" She says striding in. She finally looks up and sees  that Raphael has a gun pointed at her as he realizes that it's just her.

"Sis next time knock and I can't today I'm a little busy." He leans into Andrea as she stares back up at him mortified.

Isabella looks at her brother and sees underneath him long dark hair. "Ahhh is that a girl!!! OMG finally Ahhh I have to tell everyone. This is sooo exciting. Fuck you I want to do brunch with her go shoot somewhere or something." She races out of the bedroom and into his kitchen. She begins fiddling with her phone as she starts a message group with her friends and family.

Raphael leans into Andrea and grazes her nose with his. "Well I guess you're mine now because in about 5 minutes all of New York is going to know I'm dating someone."

"Wait what?" She looks back at him mortified. She wiggles away from him and he looks shocked that she would. She grabs the blanket from the bed and wraps it around her and starts running out the door.

"Topolina it's already too late." Raphael calls out behind her. He's kind of miffed that she just ran off while his cock was throbbing inside of her. How? I thought last night sealed the deal. Why? He goes to the restroom and then pulls on some white sweats and he pads back out.

"Wait wait ummm what's your name?" She asks running to Raphael's sister.

"Oh Isabella." The girl smiles sweetly over her phone. "Your's?"

"Andrea." She says. "Could you perhaps not tell anyone I'm dating Raphael yet."

Isabella looks over her phone confused. "Why? Do you not like him?"

"No no goodness not that. I like your brother a lot." She blushes. "It's just I'm trying to get a job here in New York off of my own merit and if it comes out that I'm dating him then people would probably hire me simply because I'm dating him and I don't want that." She says hoping it makes since.

Isabella laughs from behind her phone. "You won't need a job because you're with my brother."

"Uh well I would like to make my own way in the world. I'm about to graduate from Columbia with my Masters in business and I want a job that's based off my experience and talent not Raphael's. Please just don't tell anyone yet." She pleads her hand is on Isabella's phone.

Isabella looks at Andrea speculative. "Ok fine. I understand what you mean. Most people only see Raphael's little sister when they see me and they give me anything and everything. It's kind of annoying but I've made my peace with it. I guess I should let you." She pauses. "So are the two of you engaged?"

Andrea's eyes widen. "Um no we just kind of started dating like a week ago."

Isabella's eyes widen a little. "Big brother moves quick. You must be a catch."

"She is." Raphael strides up behind Andrea and gives her a peck on her cheek. He walks to make coffee as Andrea stares at him.

Andrea blinks back to Isabella. "Why would you think we were engaged?"