Part 3

The week feels like it's dragging on. Friday finally shows it's face and it's time for work.

Andrea dones high waisted black slacks with a black vest and a white shirt. She piles her hair into a neat bun and puts on minimal makeup. She looks at herself in the mirror. Nothing stands out which is what she wanted. The whole point of the DaLucca is to experience great food without the annoyance of an overly talkative or hovering waitress or waiter. So that's what she makes her self to be an unassuming, regular natural looking waitress. She grabs her rain jacket and her back pack. She slips her flats into her back pack makes her way to the bus.

Once she makes it to the DaLucca it's the same as always. A spiel from Sigurd and tonights dinner selection explained by Chef. The end of the night they split the tips and she begins to get ready to leave.

"Andy wait up" Sigurd says walking towards her. He grabs his jacket andpl they both head out the door together.
"Tomorrow I need you to work late again. I need you to glance over the books for this week before I turn them in to Raphael." Sigurd requests.

"Sounds good!" Andrea answers with a smile.

Sigurd hails a cab and Andy walks to the side of the building to the bus stop. She gets on her bus and makes it to the apartment.

When Andy walks in Stacey is passed out on the couch with her laptop still on her lap. Andrea laughs to herself she grabs a blanket from the couch and drapes it over her friend. She moves her lap top to the coffee table and Andy goes into her room to eat what ever Chef's employee mystery box is. Mmm steak that doesn't happen often. Of course it's melt it your mouth delicious and she can't help but groan a little because of how good it is. She finishes the togo box and throws it away in the kitchen. She makes sure the door is deadbolted all the way and she turns out the lights. She goes into the bathroom showers really quick and heads to her bedroom wrapped in a towel. She grabs an oversized t-shirt and a thong and grabs her phone and notices a message.

Miguel: Are you off yet Andy?

Andrea: Ya I just crawled into bed.

Miguel: Long night mi amor?

Andrea: Eh long day. Work wasn't bad but I haven't exactly been sleeping well the past few nights.

Miguel: If that's my fault I'm sorry. I just worry sometimes.

Andy: It's alright I've been pleasantly surprised that I've woken up in my bed every morning this past week.

Miguel: You know how I feel about that.

Andy: You're not supposed to feel anyway about that. We talked about this.

Miguel: I know.

Andy: Ok as long as you know.

Miguel: I know.

Andy: So what are you doing tonight? anything fun?

Miguel: I'm currently trying to distract myself from imagining it's your lips instead of her's that are on me right now.

Andy: Miguel you said you knew good night

She shakes her head and gags a little. She knows what he meant by that. She knows there's someone else with him which isn't a shocker. There maybe a small pang of jealousy but she truly hopes that this is enough of a distraction for him.

Andrea gets up and deadbolts
2 locks on her door that only she can release on her side. Stacey has them too. When they moved in Andy insisted they put them on their regular door and 2 on their personal bedroom doors.

Just in case the distraction doesn't work. She thinks to herself. She's not oblivious to the fact that he could easily get one of his gangsters to come and kidnap her and arrange transport to Mexico City and her be there in the morning.