Part 75

I walk down the stairs and into the front driveway where Miguel is waiting for me. I look around.

"Where's Dani?"

"Her shoot ran long so she's getting ready at her apartment in the city."

Miguel's eyes scan over me and his gaze heats. The red dress has tiny straps thar cross across a very low back and the front dips just below my cleavage. Bending over is not an option for me tonight because the hem of the dress comes about half way down my upper thighs. The silver stilettos put me at Miguel's collar. He opens the door for me and we drive into the night.

We walk into the club with his hand on my back.

"Andy see Dani in the corner over there?"

I nod. The club is already loud and it's 10pm.

"Go sit down that's my private table."

I turn and smile and walk to Daniella. I watch Miguel as he speaks to a few people and finally makes it back over to us. Shots of Cartelo Tequila sit in the middle of the table.

His eyebrows raise. "Shots?"

Daniella nodded. "I want to have fun!"

Miguel takes the seat next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. We take our shots and start the night.

Daniella and I giggle up the stairs as we make our way back to the table. I'm having a blast. We make it back to the table and Gustavo has actually joined in on the revelry. His eyes dart from me to Dani and his linger a little on a drunk Daniella. Hmm. She swaggers to a spot next to him and plops down. Another one of her friends sits next to him and it's obvious she was flirting with him and he wasn't having it. I look over to my seat and plop down into it next to Miguel.

He leans into my ear. "Having fun?"

I smile and my core tightens. I nod and he flashes me a panty dropping grin.

I grab control of my body and stuff that blush deep back down.

Another two rounds of shots lands in my hands and I'm leaning into Miguel, a few minutes later a glass of water is being pressed into my hands by the half dressed waitress. I give her a small grin and drink it down quickly. I see her eyes dart to Miguel who must've signaled her for another.

I look back at him and his eye brows raise. I squint my eyes at him. "What if I wanted another drink?"

He laughs low. "You can after you have this next glass of water."

His fingers trace my back and I jump from the feeling. He grins a playful grin and continues. Once the other glass is in my hand I lean back. Miguel's fingers begin tracing my neck and collar bone while his arm is wrapped around me. I finish the water and give him a mischevious grin and the girls and I go back to dance.

When we get back up I allow some space between Miguel and I while I'm talking to one of them. He grasps my hand and yanks me next to him where we're touching. I look up at him and his eyes shoot a warning. I keep talking to the girls when his fingers begin tracing my shoulder. I peak over as his fingers mindlessly graze my shoulder as he talks with Gustavo.

I move a little away and his arm drops to my waist and pulls me closer. His hand splays possessively over my stomach. I eye him but continue my conversation. His fingers go to my back and he traces the line of the dress. I try to keep my head in the conversation but then they slide further down to the bottom of the back of the dress which is right above my butt. When the conversation changes I turn to Miguel whose attention turns to me. I look up at him confused. I don't want him now. I want time. It's not fair to him that I'm jumping from Raphael to him because Raphael dumped me. Miguel leans into my ear.